AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©TOUS LES CONTENUS DE CE SITE WEB EST PROTÉGÉ PAR COPYRIGHT ET NE PEUVENT ÊTRE REPRODUITS SANS LE CONSENTEMENT DES ADMINISTRATEURS 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

L'utilisateur CP FAQ Liste Des Membres Calendrier De Nouveaux Postes Liens Rapides Déconnecter

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Traduction automatique (Alimenté par Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back  Les Stéroïdes anabolisants Discussion et de Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolisants Section Scientifique > Anabolisants Forum Des Sciences De L'

Outils De La Discussion Modes D'Affichage
à quel point est nolva pas assez?
Old
  (#1)
mr.nitrofish
Utilisateur Enregistré

En mode hors connexion
at what point is nolva not enough? - 10-09-2005, 07:00 PM

on my first cycle of test only (500mg per week) I used only nolvadex for pct.but on my next cycle ill be useing test (750mg per week),dbol (50 mg per day)and deca (400 mg per day)

is nolvadex still enough for pct?

Old
  (#2)
healthfreak
Utilisateur Enregistré

En mode hors connexion
10-09-2005, 07:11 PM

with deca in your cycle you will need other ancilleries. get some clomid
and if you want more reassurance use hcg

Old
  (#3)
Cannons
Big Gunz

En mode hors connexion
10-09-2005, 08:49 PM

It depends on a few factors. Mainly your age and length and strength of cycle. The younger guys usually recover easier, especially on lower dosed shorter cycles. The higher and longer, the more chances of a slow or more difficult recovery of your HPTA. Based on my research and experience, a good PCT consists of some natural testosterone boosters as well as estrogen receptor binding ancillaries (notice I didn't say estrogen inhibiting, because your body must maintain a certain level of estrogen to acheive homeostasis). If you are between 21-25, are on low dosed cycles under 10 weeks long, and have not had any HPTA issues or recovery problems, I would advise to maintain your nolvadex PCT along with tribulus terrestris, and ZMA for a natural test normalizing supplement. HCG is a sure thing to keep your HPTA from totally crashing during cycle. I could go on and on about HCG...........and I will if you'd like, but I think you'll be fine with what I suggested for now.

Last edited by Cannons; 10-09-2005 at 08:52 PM.

Old
  (#4)
STEELADDICTION
Utilisateur Enregistré

En mode hors connexion
10-09-2005, 09:04 PM

I'm hoping you meant 400mg per WEEK on the Deca!

Citation:
Posté par mr.nitrofish
on my first cycle of test only (500mg per week) I used only nolvadex for pct.but on my next cycle ill be useing test (750mg per week),dbol (50 mg per day)and deca (400 mg per day)

is nolvadex still enough for pct?

STEELADDICTION présente fictif opinions et ne constitue en aucune façon encourager, utilisez ni ne condamne l'utilisation de substances illicites ou à l'utilisation de substances légales dans une conduite illégale.

Old
  (#5)
mr.nitrofish
Utilisateur Enregistré

En mode hors connexion
10-09-2005, 11:55 PM

Citation:
Posté par STEELADDICTION
I'm hoping you meant 400mg per WEEK on the Deca!
oops, your right that was a typo.

im 28, not sure if thats considered young or not. this will be a 12 week cycle. as for adding clo, that sounds like a good idea, ill do that, whats a good dose of that?

as for hcg, I have heard a lot about that but im not sure I know enough about it,from what I read its a 2 part mixture that needs to be refriderated after mixing. you could take 5000 IU/week HCG during weeks 4,5,6 and 7.other than that I don't know, cannon, feel free to fill me in.

Old
  (#6)
wolfyEVH
Invité

10-10-2005, 12:36 AM

clomid/nolva should be fine bro......if after this cycle, and you feel that clomid/nolva wasn't sufficient, then you'll know to try out some HCG the next time you cycle. I would always run HCG on 15+ week cycles and any cycle that includes tren.

Old
  (#7)
JuRzEE_PiMpIn
AnaSCI MEMBRE

En mode hors connexion
10-17-2005, 07:53 PM

clomid is definetly a good thing. But if it's gyno your worried about ypou may want to consider letro, much better than nolva for gyno imo...

Outils De La Discussion
Modes D'Affichage

Règles De Publication
Vous ne peut pas poster de nouvelles discussions
Vous ne peut pas afficher la réponse
Vous ne peut pas afficher les pièces jointes
Vous ne peut pas éditer vos messages

BB code est Sur
Les smileys sont Sur
[IMG] le code est Sur
Le code HTML est Off