©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug test question

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
is there anything that you can do/take that would make you pass a drug test after doing a cycle if you were going to be tested for steroids?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Who is making you take the test? These are typically ways to cover it up. Many factors come into play, mainly a person's body.

2) He uses steroids daily but with a masking agent.

3) He uses steroids, but all traces are flushed out of his system within two or three days.

4) He uses a steroid recipe fashioned by a designer famous for undetectable potions.

6) He uses human growth hormone, or insulin-like growth factor I. These replicate steroid enhancement, but no test exists for them.

I also like to reference this website for this info http://www.steroid.com/beat.php it has alot of info on this topic.

Or you can go to a search engine and type pass a steroid test, and many websites come up. You just have to be careful with all these fake ones just ripping you off. Good luck bro.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
im trying to be a cop. i am starting the academy in february. i've already taken my polygraph and drug test, etc., basically all i am waiting on is my background. i am wanting to do a cycle before the academy but am only worried about if they may do another drug test after the academy or something. i dont think they will b/c of the cost factor but just in case i was wondering if there was something i could do after my cycle was finished that would clean my system out.

W

wolfyEVH

wait until your job is settled as a cop. they wont test for steroids again unless they suspect something.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
yeah, thats why i figured do it now before i start everything. they are only going to see me once more (for my oral board interview) before i start the academy so they will not notice if i get bigger, where as they may notice if i am already working.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
They are not going to do a steroid test unless thats new in the field. Its your call to wait or not, I personally wouldnt, but if you swell up huge they may notice, but still wont test ya.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
to me it just looks like a shit load of vitamins and minerals.
plus there are no reviews on the product.
try searching info about it?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
smikey211 said:
If this shit really works then it would be perfect for my current situation....

tee... what do you think?

I wouldnt bet my life on any of those products. If it came down to having to use them to possibly save my job, or not using them, pissing hot and getting fired, I would take them then.