©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Product

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
asr sports seems like a company that simply does cheap knockoffs and slaps a similar name to it. Remember super drol is an actual designer steroid.

I don't have enough information about the product to give you an actual analysis. BUT:

Users of Halo-Test Extreme are reporting gains of 10-20 lbs during 3 week cycle.
From this statement I can see that this site is probably trying to draw newbies in with false hopes. From the name it seems that they just combine the name of actual anabolics in hopes that the future buyer will look up the names on the internet and see that they are actual steroids.

As a matter of fact I have a new pill that adds 30 pounds in two weeks without working out! Its called Test-Deca-EQ-300, but its a pill!

Its deciet. Its not right, but its how people make their money. I could be wrong though, you could experience a few pound increase if there is anything worthwhile in the supplement.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
did you make that pill yourself? Thats some crazy shit, never heard of a pill like that.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
speaking of superdrol, what do you think of that product? I've heard good things and bad things about it. only bad things being that it messes up your liver pretty bad, and you piss weird colors.