©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

growth hormone

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I hear you need to inject between the fat and muscle. not sure if thats correct but thats what i was told.

P

pincrusher

hammeranvil said:
How does one take hgh?
it is injected subQ usually in the abdominal area. alternate injection sites since it is known to break down fat cells at the injection site so alternate back and forth from left to right side of your abs/stomach area.
typical amount used is 2-4iu's if seeking fat reduction or 5-10iu's if seeking mass gains and using with other steroids for mass.
it is very expensive to use and should not be considered till you have hit your sticking points with cycling and cant seem to gain any more no matter how much steroids you pump into your body.
there are just to many other products available that give better returns for the $$$ for both mass gains & fat burning.

P

pincrusher

SandMan-WES said:
what does a normal mass buildind stack or cycle look like of hgh?????????
you would generally combine it with a strong steroid cycle such as a test enanthate, anadrol, deca cycle or something similar. gh tends to help the user to retain gains even when using anadrol. the gh would need to be run at no less than 4-5 iu's for it to work weel as a bulking product. my last gh cycle consisted of 5iu gh, 150mg anadrol, 2grams of test cyp, 1 gram of test prop. 1gram of deca, & 50mcg of igf. this is not for a beginner or even a novice but only for the very experienced who may want to compete someday. dosages are either daily or weekly depending on the product

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
pincrusher said:
you would generally combine it with a strong steroid cycle such as a test enanthate, anadrol, deca cycle or something similar. gh tends to help the user to retain gains even when using anadrol. the gh would need to be run at no less than 4-5 iu's for it to work weel as a bulking product. my last gh cycle consisted of 5iu gh, 150mg anadrol, 2grams of test cyp, 1 gram of test prop. 1gram of deca, & 50mcg of igf. this is not for a beginner or even a novice but only for the very experienced who may want to compete someday. dosages are either daily or weekly depending on the product

HOW MANY months or ius would be sufficient for mass gains by a novice.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
SandMan-WES said:
ya im gonna try it this x-mas i thiunk with drol and test cyp. and deca

you make it sound like santa is bringing it to you,lol. i'd love to wake up and find like 6 kits under the christmas tree :hahano:

D.K.

Sep 8, 2005
~EAST COAST~
SandMan-WES said:
HOW MANY months or ius would be sufficient for mass gains by a novice.

for mass I would run no less then 4iu per day and I would also not run it less then 4 to 6 months, 6 being the goal. With hgh the longer you run it the better your results will be.

later