©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Femara

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Hey guys, what do you think of femara? I think I am going to run it instead of nolvadex my next cycle.. And run it during my cycle, since I have some gyno.. What is a good dosage for taking it everyday?

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
2.5 mgs, unless body doesnt repsond, im using it to rid gyno knot under my nipple, im takin like 5-7 mgs daily..... my body doesnt respond to 2.5...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Sandman, your Letrozole better be bogus if your taking that much of it. Thats WAY overkill.

Id go with 1.25 mg EOD. It may kill your sex drive as well.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
tee said:
Sandman, your Letrozole better be bogus if your taking that much of it. Thats WAY overkill.

Its lion nutrition 2.5mgs per ml/ its workin and that means alot more than overkill.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
tee said:

And no problem with sex drive, if i mis the knot gets tender im off and wanting toget rid of this so i can go again in christmas..

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
It should work at the dose I said. Remember, a little estrogen is needed. Even at the dose I stated, that should pretty much kill it off while taking it.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Okay, thanks guys, so should I run femara instead of nolvadex during my cycle and after my cycle? Or should I still run nolva? Cause I have a shit load of nolva and its no problem to run it. I am just worried about the femara not bieng as effective with running the nolva.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Run either during the cycle, but not both. Use your nolvadex only for your PCT.

W

wolfyEVH

SandMan-WES said:
2.5 mgs, unless body doesnt repsond, im using it to rid gyno knot under my nipple, im takin like 5-7 mgs daily..... my body doesnt respond to 2.5...

5-7mg a day?? haha...that lipid profile of yours has got to be just horrible......2.5 is more than enough for treating gyno.......mcg's of letro has been shown to stop aromatizations completely.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
5-7mg a day?? haha...that lipid profile of yours has got to be just horrible......2.5 is more than enough for treating gyno.......mcg's of letro has been shown to stop aromatizations completely.

Lipid??? what??/ u lost me

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
wolfyEVH said:

wolfy your a goddamn moron. steroids fuck you lipid profile up more than the ancillary drugs. read a fucking book

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Un-fucking-believable! Hey Wolfy, next time leave him around for a day so we can have some fun with ass holes like this! GOOD RIDENCE! :sniper:

nevergiveup said:
wolfy your a goddamn moron. steroids fuck you lipid profile up more than the ancillary drugs. read a fucking book

W

wolfyEVH

STEELADDICTION said:
Un-fucking-believable! Hey Wolfy, next time leave him around for a day so we can have some fun with ass holes like this! GOOD RIDENCE! :sniper:

t'was easy money for anasci. this guy joins last month and gets banned yesterday.

I knew he was a dickhead right from the start. He was being a smartass with pincrusher on that same thread i posted above.