©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Moron

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
DAMN...U THINK that ios going to put a damper on the sources here at anasci? or maybe they will start to crack down?

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
yA I GOT THIS EMAIL LAST WEEK,TALKING ABOUT KEEP IF OFF THE BOARDS! WHATS THE POINT!
IF THEY WANT YOU BAD ENOUGH THEY,L FIND AWAY ANYWAYS!
BESIDES IT IS PUBLIC INFORMATION!!

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
the thing with this site is the people who run it dont sell it, but still can be sketchy. Get the shit and get it to a friends house. When I do the package pickup it goes straight to my boys house. All I keep is nolva and d-bolls in vatamin containers.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
TexasCreed said:
another reason not to fuck up fellas, myself included. i never or rarely travel with that shit.
But if you do make sure your car has license plates. Stupid Fuck

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Just googled the following question:
Number of people in jail or prison in the US

Answer:
In June 30, 2004 there were 2,131,180 people in US prisons and jails.

I know a lot of them deserve to be there, but shit that number is amazing...and frightening

Maybe our friend here got arrested cause there was an opening...gotta keep the numbers up of something

Nitrateman

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Nitrateman said:
Just googled the following question:
Number of people in jail or prison in the US

Answer:
In June 30, 2004 there were 2,131,180 people in US prisons and jails.

I know a lot of them deserve to be there, but shit that number is amazing...and frightening

Maybe our friend here got arrested cause there was an opening...gotta keep the numbers up of something

Nitrateman

shit where I used to live the prisons are so overcrowded. In the state alone they let over 5000 prisoners (some of which more then once) right back out in socitey in one year. they would get caught with meth and then put right back out because the prisons were already full of people with worse offenses.
Its bullshit. roid sellers or users shouldnt even be considered for jail time.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Yeah it's retarded...Alcohol is legal and it causes brain/liver damage, if you want cancer you can smoke cigarettes or chew tobacco. How about eating all the readily available shitty food and becoming obese and increasing your risk of hypertension, coronary heart disease, stroke, respiratory problems, breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, insulin resistance, asthma, imparied fertility, diabetes, etc... Plus you can exacerbate the damage by drinking and smoking - which you might eventually get addicted to. But steroids are illegal because of what? Because they have their associated health risks as well? Because you are hurting yourself by taking them? Fuck, obesity/alcohol/smoking contributes to so many health problems it's ridiculous but we don't send those people to jail...fuck I hate everything...I'm going to kill myself now - OH WAIT! It must be because I am depressed from taking steroids!!!! HA!!!! fuck....

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Oh yeah...forgot one thing - our bodies make the steroid hormone testosterone and everyone makes it so in a sense we are all steroid users...

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
why searched?

I think that the only reason his car was searched was because he gave permission for the search. Driving without plates doesn't seem to be probable cause for possesion of something illegal. I recommend to everybody that when a police officer asks you if they can search your vehicle you just say no. Its routine for them to ask (they often get something like a loaded gun or some drugs just by asking). Just say no. You might feel guilty and they might think you look guilty but they need probable cause to search your vehicle without a search warrant and I doubt a judge would grant the warrant just because you didn't have plates.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Ive got nothing against alcohol use, or mj use, or a whole host of other drugs...when the drug becomes the master then I have a problem with it...diet pills, you name it...basically anything can be abused

right now aas is the convenient publicly accepted whipping boy...and you know why it is so accepted, because noone with balls stood up and defended it...noone...they all ran scared and cried and said they would never do it again...when asked by congress did anyone say none of your damn business...did anyone say who is it harming, did anyone say I'm not sticking a needle in your ass nor am I advocating you stick one in .

The public want winners and champions, but they dont want to know how you got there

as far as Im concerned aas is like breast implants, only way more natural...I dont see anyway advocating making all breast implants, or nose jobs or face lifts or lyposuction or whatever illegal

glad I got that off my chest

Nitrateman on a rant