©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

any ideas?

juicinjay

Aug 5, 2005
ive got 25 shots of winny depot that im taking eod. and i also have 20 shots of parobolan. how often should parobolan be injected for maximum results?

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
juicinjay said:
ive got 25 shots of winny depot that im taking eod. and i also have 20 shots of parobolan. how often should parobolan be injected for maximum results?
i think we touched on this earlier. twice a week should work, but you probably should do some test with the parabolan. it will shut your shit down if you don't supplement it with something (test).

JuRzEE_PiMpIn

Oct 6, 2005
jabo1jabo1 said:
i think we touched on this earlier. twice a week should work, but you probably should do some test with the parabolan. it will shut your shit down if you don't supplement it with something (test).

I agree, would have better results with test.

W

wolfyEVH

if you don't have any test, don't bother with either of them 2. especially the tren

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
You could get by with proviron for giving you an androgen once you are shut down, but like the other bros said test is best.