©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1.5 weeks into PCT

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I am 1.5 weeks into PCT. I was on 6 weeks sust, with prop in the first 3 weeks. Wonderful while on cycle.

I did 3 injections of 2000iu HCG prior and up to my last shot. 2 weeks after last shot, started clomid 100mg and nolva 20mg ed, now tapered to 35mg clomid and 20mg nolva.

I am severely depressed, eyes are redder than hell, and my lower back started hurting yesterday and pain shooting into my buttocks. like a sore muscle feel.

I am not motivated to do squat, I havent even been in the gym in 2 weeks.

I am really close to going on permanant self administered HRT.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
And also my diet has gone to crap and I am never hungry anymore. What a bummer.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
damn bro that doesnt sound good. you may have a infection or something. do you have a fever at all? you may need to get this checked out

JuRzEE_PiMpIn

Oct 6, 2005
yeah definetley want to get that checked out bro... Maybe some sort of reaction to the clomid or nolva your on?? Or maybe you just got sick, and the shit going on in your body aggrivated it.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
JuRzEE_PiMpIn said:
yeah definetley want to get that checked out bro... Maybe some sort of reaction to the clomid or nolva your on?? Or maybe you just got sick, and the shit going on in your body aggrivated it.

I think I got the flu bros. AChing all over right now with a fever.

Thanks for the support.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
KILLA said:
I am 1.5 weeks into PCT. I was on 6 weeks sust, with prop in the first 3 weeks. Wonderful while on cycle.

I did 3 injections of 2000iu HCG prior and up to my last shot. 2 weeks after last shot, started clomid 100mg and nolva 20mg ed, now tapered to 35mg clomid and 20mg nolva.

I am severely depressed, eyes are redder than hell, and my lower back started hurting yesterday and pain shooting into my buttocks. like a sore muscle feel.

I am not motivated to do squat, I havent even been in the gym in 2 weeks.

I am really close to going on permanant self administered HRT.
You shouldn't be experiencing any of this yet.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Well if nothing else keep your protein levels high, you do not want to loose all the hard earned gains you made. Sorry to hear all the trouble! I hope things turn around for you!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Feeling better today. The lower back pain I was having I think was in my kidneys. Today when I run it jars my kidneys like it never has. I sure hope I havent trashed my kidneys. I am going to go to the dr and get some blood work. Also stopped clomid yesterday.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
KILLA said:
Feeling better today. The lower back pain I was having I think was in my kidneys. Today when I run it jars my kidneys like it never has. I sure hope I havent trashed my kidneys. I am going to go to the dr and get some blood work. Also stopped clomid yesterday.

glad to here some improvement. let us know how the dr goes

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Little Man said:
why did u stop the clomid?

Because I am guessing it is compunding my problems. My eyes arent red anymore and dont hurt.

This PCT is totally trashed anyways. I think I burnt myself out while on gear and now I dont want to lift at all. Pretty lame.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
sounds like natural is the way to go for you. The ups and downs do suck. I think thats why i have stayed on for long cycles before. Anyway suck it up man and rely on yourself and find the drive no matter what otherwise you suck. Either you love lifting or you dont. Steroids , thats such a small part and means nothing unless you lift eat and sleep right. Hope you stick to it. The fact you actually ran a cycle show you are serious. Keep it up bud.Later