©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone know of how to increase shoulder width

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
I know of limb lenthening.*lol

But i want to know if i could add lots of muscle just to the shoulders to give me the appearance that my shoulders are wider. What workouts can i do and are effective. Thanks in advance.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
well if you work your lats, chest and shoulders it will help make your shoulders look broder. genetics plays a big role in broadness

P

pincrusher

duranm said:
I know of limb lenthening.*lol

But i want to know if i could add lots of muscle just to the shoulders to give me the appearance that my shoulders are wider. What workouts can i do and are effective. Thanks in advance.
overhead dumbell shoulder presses
side lateral raises
rear delt machine
straight bar presses to the rear of the head
front dumbell or straight bar raises

all these movements are good for your shoulder width. :)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
you can always inject synthol. LOL jk
na just keep doing what your doing bro. It will come.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Start shoulder workouts with side laterals, Then dumbell presses. Use that first exercise to push it further than you have with side laterals. Worked for me. Hadnt seen my pops for a while and ffirst thing he side was I was looking really wide. I also found when I started hitting incline beches first on chest day, was shoulders started getting really strong.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Dips - with heavy weight attached. Go down deep and bring your shoulder blades all the way together. This should be the cornerstone of your shoulder routine. You will see impressive results.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
shoulders

When it comes to outgrowing my shirts, I think my shoulders feel the tightest (& that's too bad because shoulders have not been a priority for me). That probably means that my shoulders are proportionately larger than the rest of my upper body due to genetics. I only do Smith machine presses for my shoulders. That works for me.