©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steel Addiction Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well.. here it is...No sooner I became an associte member I got banned.....Here's why...

Superdrol and other bullshit supplements that are a fucking joke......They talk about bolasterone and they don't even know what it does or what sides are involved...I've read it....They cover up the fact that there selling all natural shit that's a fucking joke....I can not believe what I've read about these all natural supps....

Tell me guys is it me....Or am I just to honest and believe what the real real world is like...

It must be me.....Tell Me Guy's

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
AND...AND... They bash everyone over here as total amateurs,,,,FACT...Cock Sucker's....You want to go to war...O>K>...WE go to war...LOL....
Seriously about the amateur thing....I can prove It...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Cock Suckers!...WE Go Too WAR!

AND...AND... They bash everyone over here as total amateurs,,,,FACT...Cock Sucker's....You want to go to war...O>K>...WE go to war...LOL....
Seriously about the amateur thing....I can prove It...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Can you guys sense that the suspension,drol or whatever has kicked in...I absolutely can not wait till I jump on Prop.....Just kidding ...Guys....Let's not loose the sense of humor.....

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
One of the reasons that I am here is that I needed a place where people knew what the fuck they were doing. I would much rather stick a needle in my ass after doing and receiving a great deal of information and input, where knowledge and preparedness are primary, than take shit where you have no fucking idea what is going to happen to you.

you have balls and integrity big O

Nitrateman

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Wow, someone named a board after me....................I'd like to thank all my friends, my parents, my 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Veech, the man upstairs, and most important, my fans, without you none of this would be possible. :D

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
Wow, someone named a board after me....................I'd like to thank all my friends, my parents, my 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Veech, the man upstairs, and most important, my fans, without you none of this would be possible. :D

LOL you should see if your a admin or mod over there

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
STEELADDICTION said:

:bowdown: You’re the man STEELADDICTION ;)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Gee, I havent been banned by a board in over a year. Im feeling neglected. Maybe Ill join and see if I can get booted too! :)

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Hello all I'm a mod @ Steelforce-bodybuilding.

With all due respect Big O, you pretty much gave members of this site a bad name when you went to Steelforce. Other members that have gone to that site from this board and others showed respect, introduced themselves (prior to making attacks), and gave valid information.

You came to the site acting like the baddest MF in the world and pretty much just started dogging threads and members. Throwing around stats as if you were the toughest shit in the world.

Your approach and arrogance showed a definitive lack of knowledge on supps, PH's, proto-steroids, and AAS. If you would have actually stuck around and put forth some valid information a genuine discussion could have taken place.

But your posts saying "well fuck this, fuck that, fuck all of you. You guys are fucking garbage." Dude what the hell is wrong with you. No wonder people use roid rage as a negative term. You have no respect for others. Damn bro....You need to get a clue.

Every forum has different people with different opinions and suggestions. To go in there acting like you know it all is utterly idiotic. You have no idea what each of those members has done, what cycles they are about to do, and what supps, ph's, or AAS they have "real' world experience in.

And you wonder why you got banned? Get a damn clue bro. Wake up and smell the test!!! Do you not even read the rules of your own site much less others.

NO FLAMING OF MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD OR OTHER BOARDS

Big O.....Get a grasp on reality bro!!

Are you using your threats to compensate for some other form of inadequacy?

Sorry bro, but Steelforce-Bodybuilding is about fitness, bodybuilding, AAS and all that encompasses a healthy form of living.

You represented this site very poorly. I know other people that have left bodybuilding sites because of people like you. I feel sorry for you. I do. I truly have sympathy for those that can't communicate their thoughts properly and end up hanging themselves.

Just wanted to give everyone the whole story. Not the half-jacked up story!!

I sincerly apologize to those of you that are indirectly mis-represented by this man's ignorance.

Strongman

Last edited:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Why because you ******* clowns talk about **** like superdrol...**** You jerk off.....Some one who talks nonsense like that in my book is a ******* clown and so is the bullshit you preach over their....Along with the rest of your natural ******* ********...

Last edited by a moderator:

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
big o said:
Why because you ******* clowns talk about **** like superdrol...**** You jerk off.....Some one who talks nonsense like that in my book is a ******* clown and so is the bullshit you preach over their....Along with the rest of your natural ******* ********...

WOW....What an extremely intelligent response Big O. Man you really do know your stuff. I apoligize. I must be a clown.

Do you know the chemical structure of Superdrol Big O? Do you even do research? Who in the WORLD ever said Superdrol was natural? I don't even know why I entertain your posts.

I truly feel sorry for other members of this board who have to sift through your crap just to get to the REAL information.

Please if there is one thing I ask it would be to STOP giving advice. Please STOP. Leave the AAS and gear related advice to those who have "REAL" world experience and know that AAS is just a piece of the whole puzzle.

AAS means nothing if you do not have proper Diet, Training, and Rest in place.

I truly can't believe that you are still allowed on this site or others. I'm sure your lack of respect for others is blatant across the board.

If I was a newbie who just joined this board and recieved one comment by you I would have left in a second.

Big O....DO you know what "flaming" is? That is usually not tolerated on most bodybuilding boards and is definitely frowned upon at Steelforce-Bodybuilding. We build a mutual respect for one another. We do not bash, threaten, or rudely criticize others viewpoint. We provide valid information to explain the reasoning behind our opinions.

Sorry your life has been so hard on you, but don't take it out on others. You truly need to start learning a little bit more before you keep on preaching.

My apologies again to the rest of you who have to deal with this immature character each and every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Well..OK...If you say so. I've made my point and the other members can judge for themselves. I just wanted to make it clear on our end. There is no need to go to other sites if your only objective is to piss off the members, mods, and Admins.

Well either way. It's not like you will be going back to Steelforce considering your banned.

I'm sorry you don't have respect for me. I go under the belief that people will respect me for the actions, advice, and knowledge I share not for the insults, pissy attitude, and a negative outlook in life.

So remember next time you want to go to other boards don't come in acting like a big ASS just be yourself.......unless that is one in the same.

Strongman

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
big o said:
Hey Raider....At least I never got scammed...Newbie......Let's see 1 order no juice...You have no room to talk....

Now I see how you gain respect....It all makes sense now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.