©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

8 wk Deca/Sustanon

Brucegtp

Oct 5, 2005
Worcester MA
This is my first post, so id like to introduce myself.
Ive been weight lifting since high school football, and plan on going back to college ball next season. Im 21 5'11 198lbs. I did a beginner sustanon cycle over a year ago, foolishly, with no PCT. I was hoping this PCT and cycle looked right... I plan on cycling now well before I start the season. Thanks a lot guys.

Deca mgs. per wk. 200 200 300 400 400 300 200 200
Sustanon per wk. 250 250 250 500 500 250 250 250
Nolvadex mg day (start wk 3) 20 20 20 20 20 20 20
Clomid mg day (start 2 wk after last shot) 50 50

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
1st off bro, I would steer clear of deca. If you are playing college ball, you will be subject to random drug test and deca can show up a year later. I'm sure there will be a lot of opinions, but I would go more along the lines of a test/dbol cycle.

With your dosages, there is absolutely no need to ramp up your dosage with gear. If you are gonna use 500mg of sust during any week of your cycle, go ahead and use 500mg every week IMO. You will also likely find that test enanthate or cyp would be a better choice if you are only going to inject twice a week. Sust is better when you are at higher dosages and injecting ed or eod. If you are concerned about water gain, a little arimidex will keep it well under control. Your PCT looks good. Just keep the deca in mind as you if you finished your cycle in December, you could test positive all the way till them.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
You can also substitute Equipoise for the Deca, very similar results but it is not in the system for quite so long. I am on Deca/Sustenon now, started my cycle with 4 weeks of D-Bol. Gains are coming nicely but next cycle I am sticking with some Test Enanthate/Equipoise/ T-Bol (Last 6 weeks) as this stack will give more solid results. Post cycle if you have it, always kick start the testes with HCG, gets things working properly that much faster, helping to keep more of your gains. Good luck with it!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
welcome. no deca bro.
save that for a later cycle. It would be in the system for over a year.
test e and eq is a much better cycle for you.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
You need to do gear that gets out of your system quickly...Example would be O.T...prop,suspension.....undetectabol....It's a new designer steroid with no known tests for detection......Red Star makes it...

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
yeah man, if your gonna play ball you need something that will easily be gone out of the system fairly quick. stick with propionate or suspension. no need for the deca.

Brucegtp

Oct 5, 2005
Worcester MA
Its a division 2 school, and they rarely test from what Ive heard... but your right, why risk it. Thanks guys. I dont wanna shoot myself in the foot by failing a year later. Ill draw up a new cycle tonight with test e and eq.

Ive only used Sust., so while I research test e &eq, if n e one willing could toss up a good 8 wk cyc and the PCT that'll be cool. Ill post an e mail if thats allowed. Thanks again guys.