©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH so far

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Been taking Jintropin for about 7 weeks now. So far no real fat loss or "spot loss" from my abdomen. I have noticed no strength gains yet but some tendonitis in my elbow has virtually disappeared.

My knuckles ache a bit in both hands and I get numbness and tingling frequently in my right hand fingers and occasionaly in my left hand. The very tip of my index finger on my right hand is pretty much always tingly.

I also ache in my hips and slightly in my thighs, might be a muscle ache but its hard to tell. My hair grows a bit faster and other than that I dont see much of anything happening.

The Jin is all I am taking atm and I know they say 3 to 4 months before you notice anything but this is what I a see so far.

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
I use 5iu a day mon thru sat and nothing on sunday.

My plan is in Nov to start using some test with it and see how that goes for about 8 weeks. I cant afford to sustain GH for 3 years I'm guessing I can keep it up anothe 6 months tops.