©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Suspension

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Do any of you guys know how to get this shit to suspend properly, or move smoothly thru a pin? Im having real trouble with mine. It wont even completely go thru a 20g pin...this is starting to piss me off. I was told my stuff would go thru a 25 or even 27g.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
is it in oil or water based?

Water based bro...its supposed to be micronized and has polysorbate 80 in it to make it go thru real smooth, but this shit fuckin clogs my 20g pins even. Im going to try to sloooowly draw it thru a 25g, and see if that way it wont draw any large crystals into the syringe....that is my last hope. :sniper:

W

wolfyEVH

heavy said:
Water based bro...its supposed to be micronized and has polysorbate 80 in it to make it go thru real smooth, but this shit fuckin clogs my 20g pins even. Im going to try to sloooowly draw it thru a 25g, and see if that way it wont draw any large crystals into the syringe....that is my last hope. :sniper:

talk to chris_1

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
talk to chris_1

Thats a good idea...in the meantime, I think I figured this shit out. It drew into a 25g and shot smoothly thru it. I think when i was drawing it with a 20g it was bringing very large crystals into the syringe and that was why it was always clogging. :D