©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

want to bulk up need help

downsouthdave

Oct 20, 2005
hi there could someone give me some advice.
right i have been training for about 18 months 3 times a week im 6'2 and still pretty skinny.
want to put on some weight and mass as im only 11 stone just can't gain weight :( , but what shall i take and where do i get it from? :confused: what would i gain realisticly? (hopefuly not bitch tits).

so if you could help i would be thankful

cheers

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
downsouthdave said:
hi there could someone give me some advice.
right i have been training for about 18 months 3 times a week im 6'2 and still pretty skinny.
want to put on some weight and mass as im only 11 stone just can't gain weight :( , but what shall i take and where do i get it from? :confused: what would i gain realisticly? (hopefuly not bitch tits).

so if you could help i would be thankful

cheers

Hmm Sounds like a FBI Agent.: ;)

Buddy you don't come on a Public forum and ask where I can get some aas.
Also if you want to gain weight and mass eat a lot I say about 6-8 times a day. Maximize your natural weight first before you think about AAS.

My friend 3 times a week will not cut it you need more exercise. :pat:

Training for 18 months I don't think you need AAS all you need is a good diet. Also eat a lot and exercise more then 3 times a week.

To gain weight = calories in must be more that calories out.
It is very simple.

Try also increasing the following

1. Complex carbs
2. Protein consumption
3. Good fats (from Olive Oil/Fish oil/Omega 3 & 6)
4. Meal frequency - eat 5-6 times per day
5. Total calories
6) Eating throughout the day? It is important.
7) Always training with ad quest energy stores and never low on fluids, or blood sugar?
6) Always consuming adequate fluids?

Finally - patience is vital and maybe your ideal weight is not heavier. Maybe you should maximize performance at your natural weight.

“As my Friend always said to me”

So many people that complain about not being able to gain weight and they tell me they eat "heaps of food". When I ask them to break their diet down for me, it seems that their caloric and macronutrient intake is only slightly more than a sedentary person or a weekend gym warrior.

To gain appreciable weight, massive amounts of good "clean" foods need to be consumed along with the correct supplementation and supplementation timing.

Add to this a proper training regime and you'll notice the difference in months. Are you doing compound movements? such as squats, dead lifts, military presses, bench press, pulls and chins instead of isolation work.

I would try to stick to the 4-6 RM range for these compound exercises.

Good Luck! Oh ya :welcome:

Last edited:

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
Here this is where you go. Take about $200 dollars to the grocery store and buy some meat every other week. I was 6'3 165 when I started out now five years and plenty of meals later I'm at 255. You just have to eat ,like it or not

W

wolfyEVH

oakraider1 said:
Here this is where you go. Take about $200 dollars to the grocery store and buy some meat every other week. I was 6'3 165 when I started out now five years and plenty of meals later I'm at 255. You just have to eat ,like it or not

nothing better than eating food to gain mass. check out the the post Heavy made in the diet forum about gaining mass. if you don't gain on that, get your thyroid checked

P

pincrusher

he says he is 11 stone which is his weight. thats how europeans weight themselves. not sure what the conversion to our weight system would be though?

matsky78

Jan 4, 2005
pincrusher said:
he says he is 11 stone which is his weight. thats how europeans weight themselves. not sure what the conversion to our weight system would be though?
14lbs equals 1 stone so he would be 154lbs ;)