©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Seizure?

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
I got a letter but it's not customs. It states that a package containing 300 unmarked tablets is being detained by the FDA. Is this the typical siezure notice people get???

P

pincrusher

Aratesticle said:
I got a letter but it's not customs. It states that a package containing 300 unmarked tablets is being detained by the FDA. Is this the typical siezure notice people get???
yeah you will sometimes get this kind of notice especially since all the homeland security bullshit started. email the source and send them a copy of the letter so they will resend to you, if they have a resend policy. you might also want to get a new addy to ship to at least for the next few months and the source may require a new addy to resend to.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I would definitely start using a different name and address. The ones you used for that order just got red-flagged.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
I would definitely start using a different name and address. The ones you used for that order just got red-flagged.
Yep, welcome to the Homeland Security computer system