©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trenbolone Enanthate

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Anyone tried it? I'm doing 200 mgs a week with 150 mgs prop eod. i don't think it's kicked in yet...I'm on week 3. Hurts just as bad as the prop too. Ass soar for at least 2 to 3 days.....Ibuprofen sure helps!

W

wolfyEVH

200mg a week of tren (especially the enanthate) is a bit too low. i'd be doing 400mg

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
200mg a week of tren (especially the enanthate) is a bit too low. i'd be doing 400mg
i agree, 200mg is low especially since the ester weight will make the dosing low to begin with when compared to the tren ace.
you will also find it harder to feel the affects from it especially if you are already doing prop with it. the tren enanthate will be more gradual then the acetate estered version.

Jun 19, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
with tren ace. do you have to do eod injections?

ED are better to keep levels nice and mellow...flucuations seem to cause the sides with tren. I have done like a 50 mg to 75mg ed tren a with good results. With the tren e i had that at 600mgs...no big sides at all in fact 4 weeks was at 750 cause i had one bottle at 250 and thought it was 200 per ml. but i was taking dostinex at .5mg eod with the ten for prolactin control. Oh yeah ran prop 100mg ed with both a and e cycles. But the ethanate came on like a express around the 6th week..i mean it was strong kick..like pep recmend, stick with the tren a to see how it goes first.

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
You need to do at least 600mg a week. This would be the near equivilant (525mg) of taking 75mg/ED of trenbolone acetate. Also, the ester makes no difference in terms of gains or "feel effect", just the dosage. After all, once the ester is metabolized, trenbolone is trenbolone is trenbolone.

W

wolfyEVH

nevergiveup said:
You need to do at least 600mg a week. This would be the near equivilant (525mg) of taking 75mg/ED of trenbolone acetate. Also, the ester makes no difference in terms of gains or "feel effect", just the dosage. After all, once the ester is metabolized, trenbolone is trenbolone is trenbolone.

at least 600?? no way bro. not for the first time tren user. 50mg/day is a good starting point. 50 x's 7 = 350mg/week. then figure the weight of the ester...so 400 is a good starting point.

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
Ha! Buddy, the ester is not weighed in the measured dose, just the ammount of PURE trenbolone--thus, 300mg of trenbolone enanthate contains 300mg of trenbolone. I do agree though, between 400-600mg a week is a good dose.

In two weeks ill be running:

Week 1-4:
100mg of test propionate/ED
40mg of Methandrostenolone/ED

Week 1-10:
600mg of tren enanthate/W
600mg of Boldenone undecylenate/W
750mg of test enanthate/W

Week: 6,7 & 12-14
5000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin/E5D in 15 day time spans

Week: 14-17
50mg of Clomiphene Citrate/ED

Year Round Use:
2.5mg of letrozole/ED
.05mg of Cabergoline/E3D
5mg of Finasteride/ED
Ketoconazole /E3D
minoxidil/ ED on receding hair lines

W

wolfyEVH

nevergiveup said:
Ha! Buddy, the ester is not weighed in the measured dose, just the ammount of PURE trenbolone--thus, 300mg of trenbolone enanthate contains 300mg of trenbolone. I do agree though, between 400-600mg a week is a good dose.

I would love to see your logic for this. If you were to buy tren enanthate powder and make it yourself (like all the UG labs do) you weigh THE POWDER. you don't weigh extra to make up for the ester weight. All steroids are like this. the longer ester, the less actual hormone you are getting.

So when you're shooting 100mg of suspension a day versus test prop at 100mg per day, you're getting a different amount of actual test (because they DO weigh the actual raw powder, not making up for the actual test weight). the prop ester takes up approx 15% of the weight so you'd be getting 85mg/day instead of the labeled 100mg

P

pincrusher

nevergiveup said:
sorry but you are so very wrong here. the ester is included in the dosing amount therefore tren ace gives you approximately 87 mg's of pure tren and tren enanthate gives ya approximately 72mg's of pure tren per every 100mg of dosing amount. the only way that the dosing amount would include pure tren was if it had no ester attached such as tren base or test base(TNE)
william llewelyn says it best " we must remember when calculating dosages however, that the ester is figured into the steroids measured weight"= page 14 in the anabolics 2002 book, paragraph 3, line 5 :D
i hope you are not going to say that you know more than llewelyn when it comes to steroids LOL