©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to the Site and Glad to be Here

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Hello All,

I moved to this site because I really wasn't getting the information I needed from other sites. I'm 6'2" 245lb's with about 14% bf. I just finished a short cycle of 5 weeks, my first one and I ready for my next cycle. I just signed up for membership and I was wonder how does it take to go through to get your privileges?

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
big1pimp said:
Hello All,

I moved to this site because I really wasn't getting the information I needed from other sites. I'm 6'2" 245lb's with about 14% bf. I just finished a short cycle of 5 weeks, my first one and I ready for my next cycle. I just signed up for membership and I was wonder how does it take to go through to get your privileges?

I think the guys here are good most of them are not cocky and down to earth
Some of the big boards can be a little intimidating.

I think you will enjoy it here. Have fun!

:welcome:

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Appreciate all the love. Hopefully, as time goes on I can get my body where I need it to be. 6'2' 240lb 14% fat. Trying to get to 270lbs with 10% fat. Think I can reach that goal?

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
big1pimp said:
Appreciate all the love. Hopefully, as time goes on I can get my body where I need it to be. 6'2' 240lb 14% fat. Trying to get to 270lbs with 10% fat. Think I can reach that goal?
Don't ask us its up to you!!