©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Little help

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Hey guys,
been away for a while but now back! Just getting ready to start my second course of test e and deca, 500mg wk test 400mg deca.
My question is.... what is the best way to inject? never done multiple steroids , do i need to use a different site for each injection(1 for test 1 for deca)? or is it okay to inject the test and deca in the same site at the same time? :confused:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I injected into the same site. However it was alot of gear in one site for me. I had some good size knots in the inj. site that were pretty sore for a day or 2.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
you can put both the deca and the test in the same pin. just inject twice a week. 250 test e and 200 deca on mondays
then 250test e and 200 deca on fridays

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Cheers boys, just what i was looking for. HF you said exactly what i wanted to hear! Was hoping that would be the case, didn't fancy jabbin' 4 sites!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
manatwork said:
Cheers boys, just what i was looking for. HF you said exactly what i wanted to hear! Was hoping that would be the case, didn't fancy jabbin' 4 sites!

Yep, inject as few times as possible. You'll have less scar tissue to crunch through as you get older.