©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IGF & rHGH results for week 3

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I'm actually half way through week 3 (day 25) for the following cycle:

day 1-50: 40mcg receptor grade LR3IGF1 divided into two 20mcg shots
day 101-150: 40mcg receptor grade LR3IGF1 divided into two 20mcg shots
day 1-182: 3iu HGH

I started at 200lbs and am now down to 191.25lbs without cardio. I am eating totally clean and have cut alcohol out completely.

So I have roughly lost 3lbs every week...a bit too fast for my taste and I think I may have lost a bit of LBM but my results for the dead lift and squat are the best they have ever been - bench is down slightly though.

This is my first time using HGH...I've not felt much carpal tunnel syndrome but have felt some weird sensations in my joints particularly my hips and ankles.

The one thing that has been a little bit annoying is that I have had chapped lips for the last week and a half and it seems as if I can never drink enough water. Yesterday just to see how much I could drink I drank 88oz of water in 5 minutes. I am drinking close to 2 gallons of water a day.

I'm almost wondering if this is because I have been slightly hyperglycemic and the thought of adding insulin has crossed my mind - as well as increasing the daily dose to 5iu's a day...

fz1

Aug 7, 2005
Keep us informed id liek to see how this turns out. Good luck bro

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
prices

Can you tell us how much you paid for the entire batch of HGH and LR31GF1?

l3i0hazard said:
I'm actually half way through week 3 (day 25) for the following cycle:

day 1-50: 40mcg receptor grade LR3IGF1 divided into two 20mcg shots
day 101-150: 40mcg receptor grade LR3IGF1 divided into two 20mcg shots
day 1-182: 3iu HGH

I started at 200lbs and am now down to 191.25lbs without cardio. I am eating totally clean and have cut alcohol out completely.

So I have roughly lost 3lbs every week...a bit too fast for my taste and I think I may have lost a bit of LBM but my results for the dead lift and squat are the best they have ever been - bench is down slightly though.

This is my first time using HGH...I've not felt much carpal tunnel syndrome but have felt some weird sensations in my joints particularly my hips and ankles.

The one thing that has been a little bit annoying is that I have had chapped lips for the last week and a half and it seems as if I can never drink enough water. Yesterday just to see how much I could drink I drank 88oz of water in 5 minutes. I am drinking close to 2 gallons of water a day.

I'm almost wondering if this is because I have been slightly hyperglycemic and the thought of adding insulin has crossed my mind - as well as increasing the daily dose to 5iu's a day...