©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nolvadex for test stimulation

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I've read all over the place that if you want to stimulate testosterone production after coming off of a cycle then you should take Clomid.

I've also read all over the place that Nolvadex is just as good as Clomid but with less side effects, such as visual disturbances which I can personally attest to.

I thought that Clomid did the job quite well in terms of facilitating adequate post cycle therapy but I would much prefer using Novladex if the side effects for such a drug did not include visual disturbances.

Does anyone have any personal experience with not using Clomid during PCT and instead using Nolvadex only? Is Nolvadex just as good as Clomid in terms of recovery?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I have done nolva pct on all of my whopping 3 cycles and have not been happy the results so I am using both on my next. If you do blood work after your pct, you should be able to tell what is working best for you.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i was told 40mg ed is enough without clomid too. i used both. but its been 21 days and i have no sides. nolva makes me feel weird though

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gotta get bak on cycle 1st,but just ordered nolva for the first time
ill see what I think about it---always used clomid alone.
40mgED I like that.What,is that (2)---20mGtabs or one 40?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
yea pin told me hehe.. 2 tabs a day yes . i would do 2 diff doses though... i think he said taper down to 1 tab a day after like 1or 2 weeks... ya should ask him. :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
kell11 said:
what is steel monging on in his avatar/appears to be pekignese or other small breed canine chihuaua?mmmmm.
Thats Lee Priest in the off season.

I have used clomid alone, & nolvadex alone for PCT. I honestly didnt notice a difference. I prefer nolvadex over clomid because I tend to get less acne with it. I have read numerous things about the negative sides from clomid, but I have also read some bad stuff about nolvadex as well. Some prefer using both, but I have yet to try that.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
Thats Lee Priest in the off season.

I have used clomid alone, & nolvadex alone for PCT. I honestly didnt notice a difference. I prefer nolvadex over clomid because I tend to get less acne with it. I have read numerous things about the negative sides from clomid, but I have also read some bad stuff about nolvadex as well. Some prefer using both, but I have yet to try that.

Priest really turns into a f'n slob in the winter. lol
He eats like 35 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for breakfast, then its KFC fried chicken all day - fucker eats something like 10,000 calories ED. His transformations are always impressive Sometimes I think he may go a bit overboard with his "bulking" though. :D

W

wolfyEVH

nolva will work....just stay on it a week or 2 longer than usual