©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

soreness

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
so i had my second shot on monday (oil based test) and my leg is still killing me. i can barely walk. i know thatsoreness is expected but is it usually this bad. my fist shot i didnt have any soreness at all. i sit at a desk all day which is probably part of the reason it is still so tight, not getting worked out. i even did legs last night thinking that would help, but i think it actually made it worse. question is can i expect this much soreness from all shots or does it vary?

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Josh if you are shooting your quads then i would recommend not working out legs that day. I too have tried that only to feel the same way you do now. Make sure you are rotating injection sites as well. If this is your first cycle then yes soreness may be a bit stronger. My first cycle i couldnt walk for 3 days after a quad shot. Now i shoot several different spots with little to no soreness. Dont worry about it your body will adjust to it.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Vizzy is correct - your body will adapt and the pain will lessen. You new guys should not exceed .5ml per site for your first injections - otherwise - it could put you down for a couple of days. Then next time - try 1ml, then 1.5, then 2ml, etc.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
i didnt work out legs until the day after but you are probably right, i shouldnt have done it. I am switching legs to give it time to "heal". i was told it would hurt but i didnt expect this bad. i know its common from talking to friends and all but like i said i didnt expect it to be this bad. good to know that it will not always be this bad though

P

pincrusher

if you did both injections in the same leg, it is recommended that you alternate injection sites. you dont want to keep using the same one or you will build up scar tissue faster and it will make for more bothersome injections.
try glute injection next time as they have much less affect on your ability to workout if it gets sore.
how fast did you inject? it should take about 30 seconds to inject 2ml of fluid so you may have injected to fast or moved the needle around while injecting.
try also applying heat to the injection spot for about 10 minutes immediately after the injection to help dissipitate the oil

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
I was having that same problem with my first few injections, but after posting on this forum, I determined that it was the speed I was injecting. Have not had a bad injection since! No soreness in quads or glute!

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
now that mention the speed aspect, i think that may have been the problem. i have my brother do the injection b/c he knows what he is doing. (im having him show me how to do it right next shot) My niece was there this time sowe had to sneak off and do it, he did go a lot quicker this time time than last time so i think that may have been the problem. It feels better today, i can actually walk. Still a little tight, but much much better than yesterday. thanks for the help everyone

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
JoshF56 said:
now that mention the speed aspect, i think that may have been the problem. i have my brother do the injection b/c he knows what he is doing. (im having him show me how to do it right next shot) My niece was there this time sowe had to sneak off and do it, he did go a lot quicker this time time than last time so i think that may have been the problem. It feels better today, i can actually walk. Still a little tight, but much much better than yesterday. thanks for the help everyone

as time goes on you will get used to bad injects.