©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren cycle

P

pincrusher

Little Man said:
whats a good cycle for like test and tren?
thanks..
i was thinking sust and deca but now im thinking tren and test ..

thanks
LM
if you want to add lean mass then the best cycle would be prop/tren/winny
it is universally known as one of the best cutters or lean mass gainers depending on diet.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i dont know lol thats why im asking?

1-10 enanth 500mg/wk
1-10 tren 200mg/wk

i dont know anything about tren but that i heard its good stuff and prop i never used and have to look that up.. so is this one ok guys?

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

Little Man said:
lol thanks guys how about this

1-10 tren
1-8 deca

NEVER run tren w/o test. especially tren/deca. most people wont even use tren/deca with test in the mix. tren is one of those drugs where you can bulk or cut w/ it. It doesnt matter.

also, how many cycles have you done??? I'd wait till about your 4th cycle before trying some tren. Good stuff, but VERY powerful and sides can get bad.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
DragonRider said:
Tren an deca together equal deca dick of epic proportions.
Not neccasary, I ran 400mg deca/wk + 300mg tren a/wk (and test ofcourse) a few cycles ago and didnt get any signs of a decadick, hard as rock whenever I wanted it to be ;)

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
First go down and order a box of 100 B-D 1ml 27g 1/2 order number 309623 -22.41 at Fred Meyers pharmacy
Make your own Tren and use sesame or grapeseed oil

Run 150mg ed tren Ace
100mgs ed Sus-250 (running prop is silly)
The sus starts multiplying on about the fith day causeing you to know the grocery store CLOSE BY. Basskiller has a article about sustanon,where they load 200,150 then settle down to 100 e.d. You will grow like a weed on this.Dont fear Tren. Tren is your friend the anger issue and so called sides?Itgives me hard-ons and 3 other normal people I know it drove there sex drive wild? It,s not hard on the kidneys,like some say or my bloodwork would show it.The worst part of tren is finding new injection sites because your body is getting filled with oil,,,,,,,and you leak sometimes.Use the syringes I recommend and you wont be as sore from ed injections.My god when I was using 23g 1 1/2 pins the second month was like sheeeeeeez fuckin sore like shooting mexi T-400 with 20g draw pin sore.Tren is the best steroid in the world. God made fina,,, fina made gods.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
NorthQ said:
Not neccasary, I ran 400mg deca/wk + 300mg tren a/wk (and test ofcourse) a few cycles ago and didnt get any signs of a decadick, hard as rock whenever I wanted it to be ;)

Personally, I don't have the balls to even attempt this...But I do know of others who have no problems whatsoever with running deca by itself - or tren by itself......NorthQ - I gotta hand it to you though - I've never seen anyone try both together. :eek:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Personally, I don't have the balls to even attempt this...But I do know of others who have no problems whatsoever with running deca by itself - or tren by itself......NorthQ - I gotta hand it to you though - I've never seen anyone try both together. :eek:

At least he ran test with it. The original poster did not even mention test.

Little Man said:
lol thanks guys how about this

1-10 tren
1-8 deca

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
boombaby said:
First go down and order a box of 100 B-D 1ml 27g 1/2 order number 309623 -22.41 at Fred Meyers pharmacy
Make your own Tren and use sesame or grapeseed oil

Run 150mg ed tren Ace
100mgs ed Sus-250 (running prop is silly)
The sus starts multiplying on about the fith day causeing you to know the grocery store CLOSE BY. Basskiller has a article about sustanon,where they load 200,150 then settle down to 100 e.d. You will grow like a weed on this.Dont fear Tren. Tren is your friend the anger issue and so called sides?Itgives me hard-ons and 3 other normal people I know it drove there sex drive wild? It,s not hard on the kidneys,like some say or my bloodwork would show it.The worst part of tren is finding new injection sites because your body is getting filled with oil,,,,,,,and you leak sometimes.Use the syringes I recommend and you wont be as sore from ed injections.My god when I was using 23g 1 1/2 pins the second month was like sheeeeeeez fuckin sore like shooting mexi T-400 with 20g draw pin sore.Tren is the best steroid in the world. God made fina,,, fina made gods.

What's wrong with running Prop? I love the shit!