©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Input from mods or vets

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Ok heres the scenario im getting rid of my gyno knots and want to take something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im clean almost 2 months but not losing any size or strength,,,,, its really weird.... Can i take winstrol injectable 125 mgs twice a week to bulk,,, i want to b/c it doesnt mess with any gyno from what i hear..............

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I don't like winny by itself for two reasons. Winny by itself can cause the tendons to become brittle resulting in tendon tears or dislocations and winny seems to work best when it is boosting another steroid, especially test.

JMHO

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
test doesnt make me gyno its suspension and high dosage dbol. im takin letro now and my knots are like half a dime size..

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Collagen synthesis

(originally posted by AnimalMass)

While injecting test increases protein synthesis by roughly 50 times, depending on dose and time, most bodybuilders forget that it will reduce collagen synthesis by more than 50% -- more like 80%, giving you the collagen synthesis rate of a senior citizen. Since collagen makes up tendons, bros are very prone to injury if they continue to lift very heavy, unless they cycle off T and let their collagen synthesis get back to normal. It's like having the skeletal muscle of a gorilla with the tendons of a very old man.

Winstrol increases collagen synthesis. It will give you bigger tendons. However, your body compensates for this by making them more brittle, weaker, and more prone to injury. I can't tell you how many bros work out anaerobically and become injured while on winstrol. Guys who lift in the 1-5 rep range while on winstrol, to baseball players who sprint all out from a stationary position -- winstrol should be the LAST drug they choose. Most of them like winstrol because they don't get the weight gain from it but it is very detrimental to bros who train for any sport anaerobically. Tendons tear easily on it.

Also, the drugs I mention increase collagen synthesis while also increasing collagen cross-linking integrity, making for a much stronger tendon.

Winstrol, on the other hand, will dramatically increase collagen syn, but ironically it decreases collagen cross-linking integrity, thus making a much weaker tendon.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Collagen synthesis

(originally posted by AnimalMass)

While injecting test increases protein synthesis by roughly 50 times, depending on dose and time, most bodybuilders forget that it will reduce collagen synthesis by more than 50% -- more like 80%, giving you the collagen synthesis rate of a senior citizen. Since collagen makes up tendons, bros are very prone to injury if they continue to lift very heavy, unless they cycle off T and let their collagen synthesis get back to normal. It's like having the skeletal muscle of a gorilla with the tendons of a very old man.

Winstrol increases collagen synthesis. It will give you bigger tendons. However, your body compensates for this by making them more brittle, weaker, and more prone to injury. I can't tell you how many bros work out anaerobically and become injured while on winstrol. Guys who lift in the 1-5 rep range while on winstrol, to baseball players who sprint all out from a stationary position -- winstrol should be the LAST drug they choose. Most of them like winstrol because they don't get the weight gain from it but it is very detrimental to bros who train for any sport anaerobically. Tendons tear easily on it.

Also, the drugs I mention increase collagen synthesis while also increasing collagen cross-linking integrity, making for a much stronger tendon.

Winstrol, on the other hand, will dramatically increase collagen syn, but ironically it decreases collagen cross-linking integrity, thus making a much weaker tendon.

i just found out that a big part of this post was fabricated. Testesterone actually INCREASES collegen synthesis.

However the rest is true and winny isnt great for your connective tissues.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
i just found out that a big part of this post was fabricated. Testesterone actually INCREASES collegen synthesis.

However the rest is true and winny isnt great for your connective tissues.
I'm glad to hear that cuz I'm only running test.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ya Im with everyone else here. dont just take winny only.
If the gyno is going away just wait it out. Then get back on a regular cycle once the gyno is gone. when you go back on cycle just take nolva while your on, so the gyno doesnt creep back up on ya. you have only been off cycle for 8 weeks. wait another 4 weeks. winny alone wouldnt do you much good anyhow.

W

wolfyEVH

SandMan-WES said:
test doesnt make me gyno its suspension and high dosage dbol. im takin letro now and my knots are like half a dime size..

well when any test loses its ester is the same as suspension.......

anyways, if you're taking letro now (around 2.5mg/day) and your gyno doesnt get any smaller, sorry to say but surgery will be the only way to get rid of it.