©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Second Cycle Opinions

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
This will be my second cycle and I would like any feedback.

Sust 500 mg 1-10 week
QV Equipoise 200 mg week
QV D-bol 50 mg 1-4 week

Would you choose IP d-bol versus QV d-bol?

And what about the QV Equipoise? Would you choose it and is it good gear?

Any thoughts and opinions appreciated.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
looks good.When I started that was my first 10 cycles or so.
only changes Ive made is it's TestE now instead of sus.Dont know why.Also,I did 400 EQ.But man it looks good

Last edited:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Im on qv EQ right now at 400mg and I probably wont use it again. I just havent seen anything significant. at 200mg its probably not enough. the cycle looks decent though.

W

wolfyEVH

200mg/week of eq is worthless IMO....i'd be using AT LEAST 400mg/week and i'd run it at least 12 weeks. some people need up to 600+/week of EQ to really get any benefits from it. Its not that strong of stuff. note that it is ok to run EQ higher than your test, as its a test derivitive, unlike tren or deca which are nor-tests

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
200mg/week of eq is worthless IMO....i'd be using AT LEAST 400mg/week and i'd run it at least 12 weeks. some people need up to 600+/week of EQ to really get any benefits from it. Its not that strong of stuff. note that it is ok to run EQ higher than your test, as its a test derivitive, unlike tren or deca which are nor-tests

yep. 200 is not enough

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
Totally.

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Appreciate that information. I guess the only thing I knew about was Sustanon as an AAS. First stuff that I was able to see and feel in Mexico. So readily available. Like Deca. I'll do this cycle and next one I'll think about the Test eth

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
big1pimp said:
Appreciate that information. I guess the only thing I knew about was Sustanon as an AAS. First stuff that I was able to see and feel in Mexico. So readily available. Like Deca. I'll do this cycle and next one I'll think about the Test eth

are you going to bump up the EQ at least another 200mg a week.

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Never took SuperTest. Heard it stung like hell. However, that's what made me scared of the Organon "redi-jects" I got from Mexico. Man I like those a lot. Easy and convenient. And it didn't sting like everybody had me believing. Felt good when pumped slow. I bet I'm going to have issues with the amps, but I'll get over it.