©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

british dragon quality?

W

wolfyEVH

healthfreak said:
ya but overpriced.

because they can....of course you can easily brew your own or get it from another UGL, but BD is known for potent, high quality gear. some people only use BD and thats it. If i had money to blow, i'd be using BD everytime, but i'm just a poor college student :(

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
because they can....of course you can easily brew your own or get it from another UGL, but BD is known for potent, high quality gear. some people only use BD and thats it. If i had money to blow, i'd be using BD everytime, but i'm just a poor college student :(

LOL true true. and yes I am a poor college boy

juicinjay

Aug 5, 2005
ive used BD for my last two cycles. I don't think theyre expensive at all. my last two cycles I have put on 50 pounds using BD. I started at 152 and am now sitting at 200. I began in aug this year until now

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
juicinjay said:
ive used BD for my last two cycles. I don't think theyre expensive at all. my last two cycles I have put on 50 pounds using BD. I started at 152 and am now sitting at 200. I began in aug this year until now
That is impressive bro.

I would consider BD as good as anything you could get from any American pharmaceautical lab.

P

pincrusher

BD is of a very high quality and they also like to be on the cutting edge and come out with new innovative products before other uglabs do.
i would put BD up against any pharmacy produced product and it will be its equal!
the dosing of BD products is outstanding especially since their #1 distributor tests each & every batch they get from BD. this forces BD to make sure their quality control is right on each and every time they produce something.
talk about cutting edge, how about an oral boldenone. is anyone else even thinking about producing this? BD will have it available in the next couple of weeks. ;)

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
oakraider1 said:
I will never take anything exept BD from now on. As for the price its not too much higher than anything else .

true, but I don't mind saving a little on quality underground gear, like gen pharma.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
BD is of a very high quality and they also like to be on the cutting edge and come out with new innovative products before other uglabs do.
i would put BD up against any pharmacy produced product and it will be its equal!
the dosing of BD products is outstanding especially since their #1 distributor tests each & every batch they get from BD. this forces BD to make sure their quality control is right on each and every time they produce something.
talk about cutting edge, how about an oral boldenone. is anyone else even thinking about producing this? BD will have it available in the next couple of weeks. ;)
DITTOno,captital DITTO!Everybody BD,that's my thought on the matter

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

although british dragon may be a little higher in price than alot of ug labs, look at it this way:
with a uglab they buy powders directly and make their own product so there is no middle man distributor like you have with BD since they dont sell direct.

with a uglab, you never know what kind of facilities they have to produce the products so sterility and dosing accuracy can be questioned.

with uglabs, they come and go so fast that by the time you get to know and like a ugs products, they may not be around anymore.

there are some great uglabs including a few on here that have been around for awhile but BD will be here for however long you plan on juicing whether it is 1 cycle or 20 years worth of gear usage.

BD products are made in strict laboratory controlled environments, something very few ug labs have.

most uglabs overdose their products to ensure at least label claims which although it sounds great cause you are getting more bang for your buck, would you want to give a product to a female who needs very litle dosing something that your not sure of the exact dosing? if my wife was only suppossed to take 100mg a week of test and a uglab had it dosed over to about 130mg this could cause a ton of unwanted side affects for her where it wouldnt for me. yes there are alot more females using that you may think!!!

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
pincrusher said:
although british dragon may be a little higher in price than alot of ug labs, look at it this way:
with a uglab they buy powders directly and make their own product so there is no middle man distributor like you have with BD since they dont sell direct.

with a uglab, you never know what kind of facilities they have to produce the products so sterility and dosing accuracy can be questioned.

with uglabs, they come and go so fast that by the time you get to know and like a ugs products, they may not be around anymore.

there are some great uglabs including a few on here that have been around for awhile but BD will be here for however long you plan on juicing whether it is 1 cycle or 20 years worth of gear usage.

BD products are made in strict laboratory controlled environments, something very few ug labs have.

most uglabs overdose their products to ensure at least label claims which although it sounds great cause you are getting more bang for your buck, would you want to give a product to a female who needs very litle dosing something that your not sure of the exact dosing? if my wife was only suppossed to take 100mg a week of test and a uglab had it dosed over to about 130mg this could cause a ton of unwanted side affects for her where it wouldnt for me. yes there are alot more females using that you may think!!!
i have used several sources with different products over the past few years and so far bd and gen pharma (i feel) are the best products available...period, end of story. both are second to none for quality, dependability, price, and service.

hey md and pin, can i get that tshirt now???!!! ;)

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
when i was comparing prices, BD was not that much more than anything else. It was very close in price, just my opinion.