©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH & HCG questions

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
So I was wondering if I am currently taking HGH and then start a decent cycle two months into taking HGH will the effects of HGH be diminished?

What I am wondering is if I had never taken HGH and then started a cycle of say Test only and then 6-8 weeks into the test cycle I started using HGH would that be more effective than if I had been using HGH the whole time?

The other quesiton I have is about HCG. I've been off cycle now for 12 weeks from a 18 week cycle which was 14 weeks of juice and then 4 weeks of PCT. My sex drive for some reason seems to be somewhat diminished right now even though it's been 1 week after going off of cycle my sex drive was very high but now it is not that way. So I am wondering if there would be any harm in shooting some HCG?

It's weird really becuase the last 12 weeks I have had zero problems with sex drive and now in my 13th week I seem to have issues...anyone know what could be happening here?

I am going back on cycle on December 8th...41 days from now...