©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

low body tempature

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
every thermometer I use and every time I check my tempature is below normal, usually about 96 decrees. why is this? even when I take chemicals that are supposed to increase my body temp, like clen and eca stack I get this same result.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
96 is pretty normal bro. ya with clen and eac it should raise a litle. are you taking in lots of water.

W

wolfyEVH

thats not bad bro.....its not that bad to be a degree or 2 lower...however a degree or 2 higher is bad

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mr.nitrofish said:
every thermometer I use and every time I check my tempature is below normal, usually about 96 decrees. why is this? even when I take chemicals that are supposed to increase my body temp, like clen and eca stack I get this same result.

some peoples metabolism just run a degree or two faster or slower that's all.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
if you get much colder you may want to check for a pulse lol.
(sorry couldnt resist it),
Woo

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mr.nitrofish said:
Mine is too. My temp had always been 96.8 instead of 98.6.
Low temp can be an indicator of low thyroid function. It doesn't mean it is, but it can be.