©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question about oil.

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
I have denkall test 400 and would like to dilute it a little. the question is, will any oil work. i can only find cotton seed oil and soy oil, i cant find sterile grape seed oil i know thats choise stuff. any info will help, thanks. :D

W

wolfyEVH

get some b-12 for that. you can't just use any store bought oil unless its properly sterlized and filtered

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
get some b-12 for that. you can't just use any store bought oil unless its properly sterlized and filtered
i've found cotton seed oil on lion nutritions page and soy oil from a source, both sterile. Or is b-12 still the way to go?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
how do you know they're sterile? Oh, cause they say so. I wouldn't assume it's sterile. Hey wolfy, how does one go about properly sterilizing the oil?

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
how do you know they're sterile? Oh, cause they say so. I wouldn't assume it's sterile. Hey wolfy, how does one go about properly sterilizing the oil?

well when you buy the "sterile" usp oil, its unsterile once its opened. to be safe, i'd add about 1% ba to the oil and filter it again into a separate vial. however to save time, i'd just use vitamin b-12 because you know thats all ready to go (injection) right out of the bottle.