©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

starting first cycle tomorrow

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey everyone starting my first cycle tomorrow... cannot wait...ill be running 500mg test eth week and novla if need pct im going to use nolva and clomid..i bought hcg but i dont think its necesary for this cycle anyone have any suggestions...and stats are 220 lbs 5 foot 10 bench max 350 squat max 500 ill post some pics if i buy a camera to take them and ill keep u posted on how it goes..

W

wolfyEVH

good luck...good first cycle. hopefully you're running it for 10 to 12 weeks.

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
Mmmmmm, i bet your excited. Its like christmas when you where a kid!

Im starting my 4th cycle in two weeks, and i is all i can think about--i even sketch out my cycle through my finance classes!

gotta love it

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Many dont believe in HCG. In all honesty, I have done cycles with it, and cycles without it. I seem to recover slightly better when I use it, but its not that easily noticeable. Its recommended for cycles 8 weeks long or more. Since this is your first cycle, I'd say try it without. You'll have plently of time down the road to see what you think about it.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
thanx everyone i am really excited im just glad i can share my experience with everyone here i love this place....i will be lucky if i get sleep tonite im too excited....well guys thanx for the support and ill keep u all posted on the results ill try and get some pics on there.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
Lol, I hear ya Testosperone, I just started my second cycle after almost a year break and I often have trouble sleeping because I'm just so damn excited. Its a great feeling being on cycle! Good luck bro.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
About the 4th week you will start feeling that test and it is the best feeling when you get pumps just putting your shirt on. :) You sound like you are already naturally strong. You are gonna blow up man. You should be benching 400 by the 7th week. :)

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey everyone just entered week 3 of my cycle today was chest man..i thought this stuff took a while to kick in jesus...i was repping 295 about 8 times 275 about 10 and 315 about 6 it was incredible..and i didnt get fatigued..i love it..wow..i dont know if its the gear or its just mental..but either way im loving it im gonna be pissed when its time to get off,..i am addicted to this stuff...ill post up at the end of week 6 sinces its supposed to kick in week 4-5...im very excited..triceps have gotten a lot definition mucsle hardness has increased tremendously..ive gaines about 6 lbs...vascularity is up. and talk about horniness and hunger, wow...my foodbill in one week is more then the entire cycle..ill keep everyone posted squates havnt went up any most noticable is the bench press..

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
tomson ur actions are prohibited by anasci.org u have been reported..i suggest that everyone view him as a scammer untill adressed by mods

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
How can someone just say that they're a source in an open forum? Geeze. Either it's pure stupidity or a scammer. Good call testo.

P

pincrusher

Testosperone said:
tomson ur actions are prohibited by anasci.org u have been reported..i suggest that everyone view him as a scammer untill adressed by mods