©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Started first cycle

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
With your help I settled on a first cycle of 500 mg test e and 400 mg of Deca, both for 10 weeks, with oral winnie last four weeks.

First pin of first cycle was tonight...surprisingly, amazingly easy. If you are a newbie reading this dont stress over the needle...really.

Just wanted to say that when you are ready you are ready. After the reading, discovery, study and the refinement of diet and exercise routine you will, you must know when you are ready. Psychological preparedness is a key component. :)

W

wolfyEVH

Nitrateman said:
With your help I settled on a first cycle of 500 mg test e and 400 mg of Deca, both for 10 weeks, with oral winnie last four weeks.

First pin of first cycle was tonight...surprisingly, amazingly easy. If you are a newbie reading this dont stress over the needle...really.

Just wanted to say that when you are ready you are ready. After the reading, discovery, study and the refinement of diet and exercise routine you will, you must know when you are ready. Psychological preparedness is a key component. :)

I would have personally ran JUST test for your first cycle. But since you've started oh well. Run your test till week 11 then start your clomid/nolva at week 13.

I would ditch the winny as well. Test/deca is more than enough for a first cycle

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
I would have personally ran JUST test for your first cycle. But since you've started oh well. Run your test till week 11 then start your clomid/nolva at week 13.

I would ditch the winny as well. Test/deca is more than enough for a first cycle
Great advice.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Thanks for the advice
I have written down that the deca runs a week shorter than the test, didnt convey that correctly