©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how long?

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
on a first cycle of 500mg test a week, how long before you really start putting on size?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Is this first cycle ever? if it is, you should see decent gains within a couple weeks. It all depends on how hard you workout and how much you eat.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
yes, my first cycle ever. i was told that like mid second week i should feel my labido getting stringer and strength going up. my strenghth has definately gone up but dont feel much with the ol labido. i am only doing my 3rd shot tonight so i still have plenty of time, i was just wondering though. I guess its working though b/c my grandpa called me out on it on sat. which wasnt really good. i just denied it so im cool for now.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
the real strenght gains will show up around weeks 4 and 5. but weight should increase early from water retention.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
healthfreak said:
the real strenght gains will show up around weeks 4 and 5. but weight should increase early from water retention.
yeah the first like week or so i put on almost 5 lbs.

W

wolfyEVH

your grandpa calls you out on taking testosterone after only your 3rd shot??

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
your grandpa calls you out on taking testosterone after only your 3rd shot??
yeah, he was joking obviously b/c there is no way he could tell yet, but i just thought it was funny. I usually see them every week, but didnt last week so it had been two weeks. he saw me and said, "you've really blown up, are you on steroids?" I was like no, of course not.

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
All my family said i blew up very quick, and i told them i am drinking the protein shakes and they believed me lol

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
lol. well i went to the gym that morning so i had a pump going. my brother said my face looked really fat this weekend too, but i think a lot of that was my allergies making my eyes swollen

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
You need to take these family comments with a grain of salt, and focus on the job at hand.

Keep us posted ;)
Nitrateman

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I usually feel the long acting test kick in around 2-3 weeks, size/strength starts coming on around week 4-5 for me, but is highly dependant on diet/training. good luck with your cycle.

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Takes about 3 weeks for me to notice long acting test kicking in. If your Grandpa is saying that at 1 1/2 weeks, you better figure out something good to tell him around weeks 6 through 8! That's when I notice the full effects of the water weight.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
Nitrateman said:
You need to take these family comments with a grain of salt, and focus on the job at hand.

Keep us posted ;)
Nitrateman
I do, i just thought it was funny. My brother did his first cycle about 2 yrs ago and they questioned him too. I dont think my grandparents would care though either way. Thanks to everyone else though too for the info.