©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Acne from last cycle

welsh-beast84

Registered User
Feb 1, 2005
90
0
0
42
uk
I still got quite a lot of acne from my last cycle (sust + D.bol), which this is my 11th week after pct of clomid and nolva, and they just dont seem to go at all.I dont want to start my next cycle till most clears up.


1)Is this normall?

2)Im thinking of buying accutane to treat them, have anyone got any feed back on them and do they cure you of acne? and are they woth getting?

I really want to start my next cycle but my acne is really really bad and im affraid it will get worse. they are now just comming on the back of my neck in big boils.
 
Test gives me acne, but so does nolva. I went to see a derm. He gave me some good scrubs and gells. They seem to be doing the trick,
 
D-bol will give me acne. DR suggested I try some Pantothenic Acid and I definitly notice some improvement. I think I got it at Bulk Nutrition.
 
welsh-beast84 said:
1)Is this normall?

2)Im thinking of buying accutane to treat them, have anyone got any feed back on them and do they cure you of acne? and are they woth getting?

Please be very careful with that stuff. Make sure you see a doc before you take that drug. They will probably run a blood test to see if you are a good candidate.

I took this medication when I was going through a ruff case of acne as a young kid "14-17yr" I didn't have any bad side effects, but I know of several kids that had an emotional roller coaster ride.

I could only imagine how a body would handle a cycle and or a pct with this drug....
 
I never had acne anywhere other than a little on my face until my first cycle about 5 months ago. Now I have it all over my shoulders and chest. It sucks. How would I go about getting some proactive? Would I have to go to a doctor and get a prescription?
 
sust will do that to you due to the fluctuating hormone levels. that is unless you were injecting eod, then the culprit was def.dbol.