©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pct No Clomid

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I'm about to start my PCT. But Clomid gives
me really bad side effects like claustrophopia
and insomnia, So I don't want to take it again.
Can I just do nolva and proviron on my PCT?
also, taking plenty of tribulis....
any help would be appreciated.Clomid really messes with me.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
lots of guys do not run clomid you should be fine with just nolva (I am running just nolva at the end of my cycle as well)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Is it just the clomid or is there anything else you have been taking? As in non juice or meds when it happened last time? Typically hcg and nolva are fine.

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
Interesting question, because i have thought about excluding Clomid from my PCT many times. But i dont and here is why.

I hear Tribulus Terrestris is basically an herbal version, if you will, of Clomiphene citrate--it increases the level of LH in the body. But what I haven’t heard is how effective it is compared to Clomiphene, I just no it is not as effective (or else the FDA would have the shit scheduled! haha).

I can empathize about the sides of Clomiphene citrate; I get disgusting looking folliculitis, an infection of the hair follicles, right in the crack where my arm bends!

Alas, I always include Clomid in my PCT (sigh, I hate the shit), as well as HCG, Clenbuterol, Cabergoline, and letrozole.

Let us know how it goes, no matter which way you go.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Would prefer not to use the clomid I have stored up, cause afraid of the emotional sides...Im half Italian what do I need more emotion in my life? LOL

Little Man, is your Nolva only for your current cycle or for all the cyles youve been on, and if so did it work ok?

Nitrateman

W

wolfyEVH

clomid at 50mg/day should be fine for most people...no reason to bump it.....remember to run the nolva with it as well. nolva only will suffice, just remember that you'll have to stay on it for about a week or 2 longer