©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Cycle Questions??

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
Hi, I just wanted to ask a few questions my first cycle I ran Eq for 8 weeks at 400 mgs, and gained an astonishing 23 pounds and kept 17, with clomid 2 weeks. I was pretty impressed with that cycle considering I hear a lot of people get that same weight gain with Test.

So I'm wondering about my current cycle of Test E and T-bol what might I expect considering I did so well with Eq, any experiences? or comments? I know you can't estimate whats going to happen but from my gains off Eq to now a Test and T-bol cycle I couldn't imagine gaining 30-35 lbs. Anyone had a similar situation?

Also I'm an ectomorph that is eating everything in sight (6 meals a day) with only real food no protein shakes (a waste in my mind) with lots of Beef. I've been training for 6 years now so I know fairly well what I'm doing.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
well I havent done t-bol but your second cycle should have decent gains also. considering you didnt use test.
If EQ worked so good why dont you do antoher EQ and test cycle. just up the dose of EQ alitle. whats your stats?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
400mg of eq a week for 8 weeks and kept 17 lbs?!?!?

I know Its weird but I have seen a few people who have benifited from an all EQ cycle and gained a shitload of of it. I believe him

W

wolfyEVH

healthfreak said:
I know Its weird but I have seen a few people who have benifited from an all EQ cycle and gained a shitload of of it. I believe him

well i could too if i had never touched a weight before and got on a cycle as soon as i started weight training.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
2RIIPPED said:
So I'm wondering about my current cycle of Test E and T-bol what might I expect considering I did so well with Eq, any experiences? or comments? I know you can't estimate whats going to happen but from my gains off Eq to now a Test and T-bol cycle I couldn't imagine gaining 30-35 lbs. Anyone had a similar situation?

It's hard to say, but most people do not gain as much ever again as they did on their first cycle. eating is key and it sounds like you have that covered.

Why did you do an EQ only cycle?

I've ran EQ as high as 900mg a week before and only got disappointing results at best.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
stats are 175 at 5'9" with 7-8% (usually a little lower) BF%. The reason for so much of the weight gain on the Eq was because I dropped some weight because I didn't workout for a few months and then started working out again and about a half a month later started the EQ cycle. Honestly I gained 17 lbs believe me or not I don't care. I just want some information on experience on anything that relates to what I asked.

Reason why I did the Eq cycle was because that was all I could get at the time because I hadn't read anything on the internet until I started the Eq cycle. And I'd rather just do the test only cycle because as you can see I gained great results from just the Eq.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
I think everyone would agree that a first cycle on someone less than 200lbs is going to produce dramatic results no matter what steroid is used. As you get nearer to your genetic potential obviously gains are going to diminish substantially otherwise everyone who took steroids for a couple years would be 350lbs +. As we know this is not the case. I can remember when I first started juice back in the early 1990's a buddy of mine put on 40lbs in 10 weeks with just Deca! Nowadays that is unheard of! Simply put the introduction to the body of anything new, will usually produce a dramatic and rapid response. Hell I remember taking creatine for the first time. I put on 15lbs in a month and size and strength went up quickly. Everyone thought I was cranking.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mandarb11 said:
I think everyone would agree that a first cycle on someone less than 200lbs is going to produce dramatic results no matter what steroid is used. As you get nearer to your genetic potential obviously gains are going to diminish substantially otherwise everyone who took steroids for a couple years would be 350lbs +. As we know this is not the case. I can remember when I first started juice back in the early 1990's a buddy of mine put on 40lbs in 10 weeks with just Deca! Nowadays that is unheard of! Simply put the introduction to the body of anything new, will usually produce a dramatic and rapid response. Hell I remember taking creatine for the first time. I put on 15lbs in a month and size and strength went up quickly. Everyone thought I was cranking.

Very good points.

I got better results from my first use of creatine than I get off of juice. I haven't been able to duplicate it, but it was awsome.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
Wow, thats pretty crazy info from you guys. Of course its mostly water weight but weight none the less.

I started my T-bol cycle, 5 days ago, after 2 days I'd lost 3-4 pounds all water I'm sure, and now by the 5th day I've gone up 6-7 pounds thats a rollercoaster for such a short time period. I've gained a small amount of strength but nothing too noticeable. I had a PR of repping 245 on squat today, which was pretty exciting.

But so far the T-bol is great I like the feeling as of lately I've been getting from it, which is a good sense of well being. At some points during the day I feel like a Million Bucks. BTW I'm taking 40 mg's a day all spread out during the day since T-bol has an 8 hour half life so its constantly in my system. I'm waiting for my pins to get here so I can start Test E.