©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Frozen Oils

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Wondering about the effects on AAS oils at very low temps. Okay, so I realize that oil does not really freeze like water unless it is VERY cold and I know that the BA, etc in AAS oils will also help prevent freezing. I also suspect that many of the powders may come out of solution at cold temps. Wanted to know if anyone has had trouble with the vials breaking at very low temps (-30 C) or other problems. I imagine heating the vials in some warm / boiling water and shaking them a bit should re-suspend the gear in the oil / BA in the vial. Why do I ask ??........I don't plan on putting my stuff in the deep freezer any time soon, but am considering storing stuff outside so that it is not around if someone were to search my place after an order caught by customs or something. Problem is, it gets f*^#ing cold outside in winter where I live.

Any info appreciated.

W

wolfyEVH

BPU said:
Wondering about the effects on AAS oils at very low temps. Okay, so I realize that oil does not really freeze like water unless it is VERY cold and I know that the BA, etc in AAS oils will also help prevent freezing. I also suspect that many of the powders may come out of solution at cold temps. Wanted to know if anyone has had trouble with the vials breaking at very low temps (-30 C) or other problems. I imagine heating the vials in some warm / boiling water and shaking them a bit should re-suspend the gear in the oil / BA in the vial. Why do I ask ??........I don't plan on putting my stuff in the deep freezer any time soon, but am considering storing stuff outside so that it is not around if someone were to search my place after an order caught by customs or something. Problem is, it gets f*^#ing cold outside in winter where I live.

Any info appreciated.

if you order from a reputable source, you won't get busted by customs. If you order internationally...order powder...everything else you can get in the states. you're worrying too much.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
bro you could hide that stuff anywhere. dont worry so much. just make sure your sources are good. then your problems and chances are minimal.

D.K.

Sep 8, 2005
~EAST COAST~
domesticaly or internationaly your gear will not freeze.
Also I would stay away from china as they are much tighter on packs
comming to and from there lately from what I hear.

later

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Yeah, I know what you're saying guys.....but better to be too worried than not worried enough. Re: China and int'l powders.........that's exactly why I asked. I need to order some powders for orals, but hear that China source has been having difficulty getting even small packs in recently. Want to make sure the house is tidy before ordering unless I can find a good domestic powder source.

W

wolfyEVH

BPU said:
Yeah, I know what you're saying guys.....but better to be too worried than not worried enough. Re: China and int'l powders.........that's exactly why I asked. I need to order some powders for orals, but hear that China source has been having difficulty getting even small packs in recently. Want to make sure the house is tidy before ordering unless I can find a good domestic powder source.

you're fine if you order powder. like i said, you're freaking out too much. if the feds want to bust you, they'll find a way. regardless if your house is clean or not.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Why is powder safer? If they do nab it, I imagine they can test it to determine what it is. Also, given that the actual amount of gear tends to be more with powder orders vs tabs or capsules, I figure that may suggest that it is for more than personal use (which is not the case for me).

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I don't know how or if they distinguish between personal use and distribution, but if it's anything like LSD, they weigh the entire product ie one sugar cube could be considered a few grams which is enough to be considered distribution. So, if it's anything like that, they would weigh the vial, oil, ba, bb, and gear combo, anotherwords one vial would be considered 14 grams or so(however much a full vial weighs). off topic but interesting nonetheless, anyone know if that's how they weigh the confiscated gear?

W

wolfyEVH

quit worrying...only time i've heard of a powder getting intercepted is when they were ordering kilos at a time. think about it. they're not going to be bulky like vials and they're not labeled "steroid powder"

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
exactly, any reputable supplier will label it "Not steroid powder"

haha....with a big marker on the outside of package....."please let me through customs as this is NOT steroid powder....i repeat NOT steroid powder"

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Oh, not so......that's part of why I ask. Leo says as little as 10g to Canada has been nabbed commonly recently if shipped via UPS! Several sourceshave have been having problems recently