©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

oh my god the pain!!!

LoyalBlue

Mar 2, 2005
today i started my cutting cycle. it consists of:

prop. 100mg everyday
tren. 100mg EOD
winny. 50mg EOD
(all for 10 weeks)

when i injected into my ass i immediatly felt my muscle seem to cramp. now i have a very intense acute pain on one side. very similar to T-4, but even that pain seemed to take at least a day to start. i have a couple of questions. what the hell is causing that intense pain and how , if any, do i minimize it?? is my cycle consisting of too much test?? if i'm running too much test. how much should i run??

29 yrs old
226 lbs.
14% BF
gym 5 times a week
good diet.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Its probably the BA content in the test if it was the test shot that hurt. IMO, I would drop the prop to 100mg EOD. Im not up on the UG lab stuff so I cant help you out as far as recommending a certain kind or advising you on what you have. Some tips though are warming the gear prior to injecting, injecting very slowly, and some even dillute the gear with sterile oil or combine it with your other gear to help minimize the pain.

P

pincrusher

if your muscle started to cramp right away it could be a sign that you hit a nerve in your glute. where exactly in the glute did you shoot yourself?
the prop/tren/winny combo will definately cause injection site irritation but it will be more of a throbbing soreness and not a cramping affect.