©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IP D-bol 50mg

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Just got them in and they are small orange tablets. Does IP make their d-bol that color?

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Cool. They are 50mg. What would be the best dosage.

Trying db0l 50mg ed 4/weeks
and Sust at 500mg/week for 10 weeks

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
yes they are orange. winny is blue.

you'll notice that the tabs are VERY hard. try if you can to split it up. as hard as it may be being that they are so small, i'd try and split them up into at least 2-25mg doses.

and your cycle looks fine ;)

W

wolfyEVH

heavy said:
The only thing I would recommend is like a-bomb said is to divide it into two dosages, and chew the tabs before you swallow.

congrats on the 1000 posts heavy!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
just to reitterate YOU MUST CHEW THEM OR YOU'LL LITERALLY SHIT THEM OUT! he makes them hard to make it through shipping. so be sure to chew!!!

tom927

Oct 31, 2005
yep. i used the ip dbols. chew em, your good to go. i put on 10lb in 2 weeks. i got a pill cutter and cut them in half. first week, 2 times a day. then i dropped to once and still gained. best results will come from multiple doses. and the rumors are true...take them at night, up all night with cramps like a meunstrating bitch. take one with breakfast and one with high tea and your good to go. Thats right, high tea, biotch!!!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
IP's d-bol served me well a couple of mo. ago.....significant gains in only 4 wk, then added T. enth for a while. I'm not a big guy (nor do I really want to be, cuz I'm an endurance athlete just looking to build a bit of strength and put some meat on me after race season) thus, the gains were quite obvious in a short while. IP also states the little orange d-bols have tested 44mg, not 50......close enough I guess. To split tabs, you'll need a tab splitter (any local pharmacy for cheap) or a razor blade.

As an aside, the above 2 things also seemed to completely kill my endurance. I've been in long-distance triathlons at an international level for a long while and know how I feel when fit.....holy shit did I feel tapped out on that stuff. Weight gain definitely contributed to reduced running efficiency as expected, but is fine off-season. But couldn't believe how utterly "out of shape" and tight I felt swimming, etc. I strongly suspect the new muscle development isn't as efficient (ie. microvascularity, mitochondrial density, etc) as pre-existing stuff that was trained for many years. Likely wouldn't notice it lifting weights in short bursts, and the strength gain is obvious, but do a 4 hr ride or 2 hr run and you'll feel it. I'm hoping that the new gains this Fall will get wittled down into next spring and summer, but leave me with even a few extra pounds of power that has had time to adapt and become efficient.

Hey heavy....nice new tits by the way.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Hmmm.....just a follow-up post to my own post, before someone does it for me. So why was I trying dbol and T. enth and not wanting huge gains??......well, I was fairly new to AAS this year and had those 2 based on recommendations at the time from some of my buddies at the gym that are lifters. Was kinda nice to see a bit of meat on me too after a big summer of racing. I'll stick more to Tren with a moderate Test base, maybe consider some masteron, and orals like anavar in the future for more pure strength gains. They seem to be best for promoting vascularization too from what I've read. Still not sure if that'll make it "efficient" muscle, but time will tell.