©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nitric Oxide

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
I like what it does for me I've used them, but now I just buy L-Arginine which does the same thing, supposedly theres another compound that goes with Arginine but I can't remember what it does or what the name is, I feel like I get decent pumps with it and will use it with creatine when I come off cycle for a boost. It also makes you look fuller, since its used to increase circulation. Overall I wouldn't say using it for longe periods of time is worth it just because supplements can drain your pocket without enough of a benefit to be worthwhile.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I used it. Cheap stuff from Wal-Mart. I didnt think it did very much, but again it was cheap stuff. There are alot of people who rave about it, but the good stuff is expensive as shit.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i like Superpump250........ seems to work prety good....... but like they said try some L-Arginine or some Vanadyl Sulfate.......... thoughts will help get great pumps..... but u should cycle the VS becuaes in the dosages u need for it to be effective its toxic

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Other than a good pump, what it the stuff good for?? Anything permanant or does it just make me look big after a workout?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
they are just supplements u can add to your arsional to try and gain and edge in ur workout....... not to mention they are very cheap herbs.. compared to buying a tub of NO for like 40bucks

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I think the pumps would be nice, but i think i'm gonna just spend the money on creatine and whey and maybe some.......D-bol and testosterone(i heard these work well :)