©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

feeling ill on eca stack

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I've been using an eca stack for a week now and I've felt like crap all week. I feel like there's a lump in my throat and a little uncomfortable swallowing. headaches and feel "twitchy".right now I feel like I want to puke. am I supposed to feel like this all the time while I use eca?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
mr.nitrofish said:
am I supposed to feel like this all the time while I use eca?

No, not at all. You will feel more energy, and the "twitchiness" you describe, but you should not feel like you want to puke, or have trouble swallowing. The headaches are from high blood pressure. What is your dose? You need to lower it.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
That's my problem, anything with caffeine in it makes me sick, but the guarana products seem to be alright with me

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
its 25 mg ephedra,250mg caffeine, and I think 25 mg asprin.(stacker 3)

Im taking one tab 3 times a day

could be the caffeine making me sick

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Little Man said:
my girl gets sick from caffeine too.. so she drings pop and ephedrine with baby asprin
I tried coffee to get the caffeine and got the same result, jittery and sick to my stomach, not to mention the tar colored shits, I stay away from caffeine unless it's in a rum and coke :D

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Everybody reacts differently to an EC stack. 2 friends of mine hated it 'cause it made them feel like crap. I didn't love it, but it didn't make me feel that bad either, though I did feel like puking a few times in the gym.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
one weird thing I get from it is that my movements seem quick and choppy. I feel like im moving super fast whenever I do something but im super sloppy while im doing it.