©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So many questions

blandv

Nov 6, 2005
First let me apologize if this is in the wrong place. I'm 5'9, 190lbs and last time I checked around 30% body fat. I have definition in my legs, arms and back but this gut and love handles are killing me. I do cardio (run) 3-4 times a week and I eat about 5 small meals a day two of which are protein shakes (muscle milk). What cycle should I use to lose the body fat and tone the rest and what will work the fastest? *********************************************** Thanks brothers and sisters.

That last question is one you don't want to ask on an open board. DR

Last edited by a moderator:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
blandv said:
First let me apologize if this is in the wrong place. I'm 5'9, 190lbs and last time I checked around 30% body fat. I have definition in my legs, arms and back but this gut and love handles are killing me. I do cardio (run) 3-4 times a week and I eat about 5 small meals a day two of which are protein shakes (muscle milk). What cycle should I use to lose the body fat and tone the rest and what will work the fastest? Also if I shouldn't buy online then were do I find these products without running that risk. Thanks brothers and sisters.

Your'e in the right place.Hang out you'll get some answers.How old are you?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci!

Don't use steriods yet man - lean out some first. If your dieting and training properly - it won't take long. 2500 calories/day - 50% carbs, 40% protein, 10% fat. Do some lifting and do LOTS of cardio - get on the stepmill and stay on it for at least an hour. It will suck major ass but the fat will melt off like butter - then you can start concentrating on the good part.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
welcome

theres some kinda news goin' around that kids could be being trapped into the perils of AAS maybe you should think about it for a while, or talk to your father about it or something..... just bs'ing :welcome:

blandv

Nov 6, 2005
I was told this was a good starter:

Week 1 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Clenbuterol 3 tabs/day
Week 2 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
tabs) + Clenbuterol 4 tabs/day
Week 3 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
Week 4 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
tabs)
Week 5 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
tabs)
Week 6 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
Week 7 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
Week 8 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
tabs) + Clenbuterol 5 tabs/day
Week 9 : OFF
Week 10 : Clomid 100mg/day(2 tabs)
Week 11: Clomid 50mg/day (1 tab)

W

wolfyEVH

blandv said:
I was told this was a good starter:

Week 1 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Clenbuterol 3 tabs/day
Week 2 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
Week 3 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
Week 4 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
tabs)
Week 5 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
tabs)
Week 6 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
Week 7 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
Week 8 : Primobolan Depot 200mg/week(2 amps) + Stanol 20 mg/day (4
tabs) + Clenbuterol 5 tabs/day
Week 9 : OFF
Week 10 : Clomid 100mg/day(2 tabs)
Week 11: Clomid 50mg/day (1 tab)

like the guys have said.....no steroids yet. if you truely are 30% bodyfat...(which i'm having a hard time to believe its true at your stats) then diet and cardio is what you have to work on. people all think that steroids are the miracle drug, but they are not. taking steroids at a really high BF% will lead to problems (mainly possible estrogenic problems). Not only is that a terrible worthless cycle IMO, you shouldnt be thinking about steroids till you're around 15% bodyfat.

blandv

Nov 6, 2005
I went to the clinic today and my body fat is 21%. Since the above cycle is garbage can you offer a better? Thanks.

W

wolfyEVH

blandv said:
I went to the clinic today and my body fat is 21%. Since the above cycle is garbage can you offer a better? Thanks.

yes, like we said earlier....no steroids

get your diet and cardio down first and foremost. It's not difficult, just takes willpower.