©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Membership and Cycle Question

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Hi everyone,
I'm AnaSCI's newest member! These are some nice forums you got here :) I was thinking about buying a membership, I was just wondering if there was anyone else on here who ordered through AnaSCI and could tell me a little about the experience. I've never ordered AS online before so I am a little skeptical (sorry if I shouldn't be).

Also, I am about to do a cycle of test enanthate (400mg/week for 10 weeks), but the only enanthate I can find is in ampules - does anyone make this stuff in vials?

That's about all - looking forward to the responses :)

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
u need at least 500 bro. no less. u will get it to work no problem. thats good, memberships here are the best and highly recommended.

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Thanks duranm for the response. So 500mg/week instead of just 4? This is my first cycle. I've been spending the last few months researching as much as I could before making a decisions to use gear. This board seems a lot more open about the overall discussion of the "dark side". I appreciate it!

I'm guessing you have ordered online before...any advice as to the steps to take? I live in a small town where sources are at "0".

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
the whole idea is that anasci weeds out the bad sorces and points you in the right direction

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Great guys - this is what I wanted to hear :) Thanks for the replies! I'm about to be an official member :D

Last edited:

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Is there a board for members to openly discuss sources? I am full aware this cannot be done in the regular forums...i've been screwed over before so i'm careful as hell now. Nothing's better than hearing from experienced users first hand :)

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
once you become a memeber there is another board where members only talk about all the sources. You can check ratings on each etc.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hmm..i say just join and find out for urself..i love this place its my home away from home..

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
But first go through the site and read all the stickies, and it doesnt hurt to read some of the old threads, especially if they pertain to your questions.

And welcome...I know you will like it here, the people are knowledgable, open and honest.

Nitrateman