©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kynoselen

W

wolfyEVH

used in racehorses i believe......heard its nothing but garbage..like an injectable vitamin compound....just injectable b12 on steroids. *no pun intended* seems similar to the effects of creatine after reading profiles of it.

im sure it would help a bit, but it isnt worth the price IMO. stick w/ multi vitamins, regular injectable b12 and creatine if you want.

i personally only take multivitamins and thats it. rather spend my money on protein powder and real food

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Like Wolfy said, its garbage. I tried it long ago when it came out. Save your money. It doesnt do shit.

Originally used by vets to inhibit protein breakdown (catabolism) in animals, this peculiar drug soon found its way into bodies of AIDS patients who desperately needed something to prevent their bodies from breaking down protein.

Kynoselen is different than steroids and induces many very important physiological processes all bodybuilders love. Increased anabolism/anti-catabolism, increased ATP production and reduced body fat levels. Kynoselen is a very popular contest prep drug in France.

Kynoselen is a vitamin/mineral supplement, not a testosterone related anabolic steroid like you might expect. Kynoselen is a new drug; and nobody has been able to precisely explain how it works. However, it's the belief by some in the scientific community that one of Kynoselen's key ingredients, adenosine monophosphate (AMP) is the main reason for its popularity with bodybuilders.

They believe that AMP acts as a signaling compound that instructs the muscle cell to initiate protein synthesis. This makes a lot of sense because increased AMP levels have been shown to dramatically increase a master enzyme that controls virtually all cellular activity.

Some bodybuilders are using Kynoselen for site injections, similar to synthol site injections. But generally most do subcutaneus injection (under the skin, like an insulin injection).

The general "gym doseage" is about 1 ml per day for a 200 lb. bodybuilder.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
tee said:
Some bodybuilders are using Kynoselen for site injections, similar to synthol site injections. But generally most do subcutaneus injection (under the skin, like an insulin injection).

The general "gym doseage" is about 1 ml per day for a 200 lb. bodybuilder.

It wouldn't do any site enhancing in any shape or form.

The proper dose is 1ml/55lbs, so a 200lber would need 4 ml per day.

It gives results similar to a mild anabolic, like primobolan or orabolin, and since it's non hormonal it's fantastic for in between cycles.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
Nothing Special!!!!

IF REMEBER RIGHT THE INJECTIONS WEREN,T THAT PLEASENT EITHER!
I DIDN,T SEE ANY WORTHWHILE BENEFITS $$$$$$ :eek: :sniper:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Big A said:
It wouldn't do any site enhancing in any shape or form.

The proper dose is 1ml/55lbs, so a 200lber would need 4 ml per day.

It gives results similar to a mild anabolic, like primobolan or orabolin, and since it's non hormonal it's fantastic for in between cycles.

I just copied and pasted that text from a site that was advertising the shit. I never took it sub-Q either like they stated.