©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st tren injection

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Just started my next cycle of tren, test e, and dbol. I feel pumped.. Tren is tha shit. I will post progress. Right now i'm at 185 cut with like 5% body fat.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
The acetate is good stuff. I wouldn't recommend the enanthate to new guys because you're stuck with it for a couple of weeks if you have problems - not so with the ace.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Me Too

I just started my new cycle including Tren a for the first time too. I injected 36 hours ago and today I have a slight fever. Fever & Tren could be unrelated since I see folks sick around me.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Okay, it's been a week since I started my cycle. I am up to 190 now, and I seem to be gaining a pound or 2 every day I check. I am also running 1.25mg of letrozole to get my gyno from getting any bigger. It seems to be working. I might bump up the dosage to 2.5 and run that for a week and see if it will soften it up a little. The tren is starting to kick in. I am getting pumps from just typing this message here. :) No sides yet.. my body acne from my last cycle is actuelly clearing up... I have had a slight increase in strength.. My bench went up about 10 pounds this week. This is probably from the dbol.

Anyways, just wanted to post my progress.. I will keep u guys up to date. :twisted:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Fuzion, that all sounds good. My weight is really going up on my test/tren cycle that I started at the same time you did. I'm up 5 kg in just 2 weeks and am worried about needing some new pants by week 10. I might have to reduce the carbs so that won't happen.