©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Weight loss/ cutting cycle??

LIL NATE

Oct 2, 2005
What's the best possible cycle for losing fat, getting as lean and cut up as possible? I'm 6'1" tall, 240 lbs and have never been as lean/cut as I've wanted.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
LIL NATE said:
What's the best possible cycle for losing fat, getting as lean and cut up as possible? I'm 6'1" tall, 240 lbs and have never been as lean/cut as I've wanted.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
there is no such thing as a weight loss cycle. diet and exercise, diet and exercise, diet and exercise, diet and exercise, and more diet and exercise. that is what you need to be concerned with, not aas.

i would post your daily food intake and your workout routines to let some these guys help you. there is nothing on the black market or over the counter that is going to let you skip self contol.

i know that is not what you wanted to hear but there it is!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck with your goals!! ;)

W

wolfyEVH

jabo1jabo1 said:
there is no such thing as a weight loss cycle. diet and exercise, diet and exercise, diet and exercise, diet and exercise, and more diet and exercise. that is what you need to be concerned with, not aas.

i would post your daily food intake and your workout routines to let some these guys help you. there is nothing on the black market or over the counter that is going to let you skip self contol.

i know that is not what you wanted to hear but there it is!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck with your goals!! ;)

good advice......perhaps and ECA stack to help out a bit...but there is nothing better than diet/exercise for losing weight.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You'll need to post more stats to get good advice man. We need your age and BF% - along with your workout routine and some idea of how long you've been working on your physique.