©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help Please!!

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Hey guys,
Well i just did my first bicep injection with 1cc of winny. (water base) I was wondering why even before i put the needle in when i tried to bring the liquid to the tip it wouldnt really come out. So after i got a little squirt out i threw it right into the bicep. Now while its in my bicep im squeezing like crazy!!! Full power and the plunger wouldnt budge?? So im keep moving around and shit so finally the plunger moved. Then it stopped and the moved again. After all said and done i only got a little bit over a 1/2 cc in because the last drop wouldnt budge out of the needle. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Im guessing your winny is water based. So the crystals are clogging your pin. You can use a bigger guage needle to inject, or if your using a small guage, like 25g, draw with the same size needle.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
yeah just use a bigger gauge needle..vizzy u like winny? i have always wanted to use it and ive heard like amazing things..but im just wondering what to expect for maybe a future cycle?

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
it all depends what you looking for testo. I am trying to lean out and put on some quality muscle so im running winny/tren/prop. So far im 3 weeks in and things are looking great. I just started the winny yesterday so i never ran the injectable. All i hear is great things about it. Ill let you know