©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help Please!!

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Hey guys,
Well i just did my first bicep injection with 1cc of winny. (water base) I was wondering why even before i put the needle in when i tried to bring the liquid to the tip it wouldnt really come out. So after i got a little squirt out i threw it right into the bicep. Now while its in my bicep im squeezing like crazy!!! Full power and the plunger wouldnt budge?? So im keep moving around and shit so finally the plunger moved. Then it stopped and the moved again. After all said and done i only got a little bit over a 1/2 cc in because the last drop wouldnt budge out of the needle. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

P.S. im using 25g 1 inch

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Can you see the size of the particles suspended in the water? Sounds like they are large and blocking the needle. I had a 25 g needle lose 1cc of sustenon not to long ago, I drew a little extra and was shooting it back in the 10cc vial. Nothing was moving so I pushed harder and swoosh the needle seperated from the syring and I had an expensive oil wash all over my face! No idea why that blocked up!