©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I Know You Men Can Help Me Out !!!

gangstar123

Banned
Nov 5, 2005
I WAS WONDERING WERE ALL YOU GUYS BUY UR GEAR FROM .WAT ARE THE BEST WEBSITES IM LOOKING TO BUY
2x 10ml Testosterone Cypionate
2x 10ml Deca Durabolin
28x 50mg Anadrol tabs
36x 50mg Clomid tabs

ANY HELP WOULD BE MOST APPRICEATED THANKS

:sniper: A.Garside :sniper:

gangstar123

Banned
Nov 5, 2005
i dont av to go far dont get wat ya mean mate.an ive clicked on that link an i can asure you that its justa pic of two guys so

W

wolfyEVH

dont be an idiot and ask us where we buy our gear from. it doesnt take a genius to figure out where most people here get their gear from

gangstar123

Banned
Nov 5, 2005
i kno i only fought this was a forum.but now i understand fully sorry for bein such a fookin dumb ass guys im still readin up so i dont really kno that much bout this stuff yet sorry again .

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
If that's what you're planning for a first cycle, What's your second and third cycle gonna look like???? A bit overkill IMO

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
You weigh what? 110lbs or so and you want to run test/deca/anadrol? You need to learn how to eat and train. How old are you? Post your training routine, and diet. I dont think you should be using steroids at all.

Last edited:

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
I think you should stay away from steroids until you know enough about them not to get yourself in trouble. These are not vitamins and you need to proceed with extreme caution. There also not a "miricle growth" formula. Proper diet and training and more important that steroids. Spend some time reading through the info on this site. It will allow you to make an informed decision! :)

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
kinda sucks when the guys tell you something you don't want to hear, but they are right. steroids arn't magic.

now I can tell ya, you can find sources everywhere for steroids, its not really that hard to find. just got to do the reading