©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quick Question

Shilling

Nov 8, 2005
is injecting basically the only way to go? i really hate needles, and i was wondering what the alternatives were. thank you for your time guys!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
if your gonna use test, then yes its the only way is to inject. since test should be the base of EVERY cycle, looks like your either injecting or not taking any.

think of it this way. of all the hundreds of thousands of people who use gear, don't you think at one time they too were scared of needles? your basic cycle of test only at 500mg/week, your only gonna see a needle twice per week. you draw with a big guage needle and shoot with a small guage needle, simple as that. its nothing scary.

W

wolfyEVH

99% of the people will agree with me when i say no test, no cycle. its not painful at all

Shilling

Nov 8, 2005
hey guys thanks a lot for the quick response. see ive always hated needles as far back as i can remember. i have to get a menengitus shot on friday and im already dreading that. let alone, the thought of giving a shot to myself...

again, thanks for the response

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
the only time i'm afraid of needles is when someone else is injecting me. I didn't want to mess with needles either but you need test in a cycle and the only way to get it is through a needle. tough it up and do it, it doesn't hurt at all.

Shilling

Nov 8, 2005
thanks, i guess the common concensus is needle or the highway. this answered my question. also..is there a resource for people completely new to this game? maybe an article for a manaul. your help is much appreciated!

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
like everyone else said, its really not bad. i did my first completely solo shot last night and it was no big deal at all. I was a little nervous at first but once it was in, i realized how easy it actually was.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Shilling said:
thanks, i guess the common concensus is needle or the highway. this answered my question. also..is there a resource for people completely new to this game? maybe an article for a manaul. your help is much appreciated!

Heres a good website to familiarize yourself with injecting.

www.spotinjections.com

Shilling

Nov 8, 2005
thanks guys. yea this seems to be a weird facet of bodybuilding. its like...who do you trust, how do you know that you're getting good info? its tough to decide. too bad we aren't all bio-chemists and can test this shit ourselves. thanks again for the response. this is a very helpful board it seems.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
their is medical grade gear out their to be had this is the same stuff a doctor will give you become a member you will see,

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Well there is an entirely oral route to steroids, for example you could take Andriol (one of the few oral testosterones), but truthfully the amount you would have to take to get any effect would be extremely expensive (you need to take in excess of 240mg per day which is a minimum of 6 tabs a day. Considering these usually run in the area of $80 US for 60 tabs you do the math!). Truth is if you want to elicite dramatic and keepable gains you need to inject. Injection gets so easy you don't even notice the needle after a while. Don't sweat it. Anyways there is a tonne of info on this site so learn all you can. A book to pick up if you really want in depth info on steriods is Anabolics 2005. Anyways good luck! ;)

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
You could do a anadrol/winstrol cycle, but it wont be as efficient as if you added some injects..

like heavy said, look at www.spotinjections.com and try injecting in the glutes the first cycle as its the least painful place to inject. After a while you will start enjoying it, dont worry :)

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
steve0085 said:
That cycle would also be total hell on your liver

true, but ive heard of people doing it. its not something I would suggest though.

I have never had a fear of needles,but that dosen't mean I like it either, but I can live with a little discomfort in exchange for some great results.

I had a classmate that used to talk about his fear of needles. this guy would tell us how he would pass out or not be able to get up, as if someone was trying to press down on him. for someone like that id maybe consider an all oral cycle.

id never do an all oral cycle though, its to harsh on your liver and the long term results are not the greatest.