©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

im back!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
hey guys...i havent been on here for awhile. its great to be back. i cant really log here because of fear that my new roommates might find out about this site. so my situation now is that i want to get on another cycle but am afraid my roommates might find out. im going to get a safe to put my gear in but im afraid they migght get curious. one of my roomates is my cousin who is 10 years older than me (im 22 hes 32) anyways hes like one of those be responsible type of people...i dont know how he and the other roommates (2 girls) will react if they actually do find out im on this.

im only going to juice when they all leave the house for work/school or what not. but how do i hide all the acne?? im one of the unlucky ones who got it on my face and expecting it again.

i hope to majorly help it by tanning alot and cleaning my face. hopefully thatll help. im just scared to look ugly again. my last cycle consisted of 500mg/wk test e and 300mg/wk deca. now im plannig to go just 500mg/wk test e just to hope for lower acne.

what are your guys opinions?? plus...say if i put on 50lbs of muscle by the end of 1 year...if i quit then do you think i can still maintain it by keeping up good training and diet or will i shrink up majorly?? opinions or debates??

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
welcome back bro.

ya acnes is going to be tough to hide. invest in some proavtive that may help and accutane as a last resort.
50lbs by the end of the year is a big goal bro. and maintaing it would be hard also. but ya if you keep up with eating and pct is good you should keep alot of your gains.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
what are your guys opinions?? plus...say if i put on 50lbs of muscle by the end of 1 year...if i quit then do you think i can still maintain it by keeping up good training and diet or will i shrink up majorly?? opinions or debates??

You should be able to maintain 190 at 5'6" rather easily with good training and diet. My bet is you are inconsistant with eating enough. You try, but things just get in the way. You are either too busy to eat or just forget.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
You should be able to maintain 190 at 5'6" rather easily with good training and diet. My bet is you are inconsistant with eating enough. You try, but things just get in the way. You are either too busy to eat or just forget.

How many of us DONT have this problem DR?! Either our jobs or some other thorn in our sides don't allow us the time we need to consume a full, protein-rich meal every couple of hours...pisses me off every damn day! With me its usually money holding me back from munchin on filet mignon and grilled chicken breasts 24/7 month after month....but as long as I've got the food I'll find a way to eat it...I've been known to wrap a steak in a napkin, shove it in my pocket, and then sneak into the bathroom at work and choke it down to avoid missing a meal! Makes me want to consider a different line of work...just so I can eat whenever I'm hungry...

Last edited:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
acne

shamrock10 said:
im only going to juice when they all leave the house for work/school or what not. but how do i hide all the acne?? im one of the unlucky ones who got it on my face and expecting it again.

I get a little acne on cycle but it doesn't bother me. I don't care about a red one on the forehead or nose and I certainly don't care about zits on my back. I just think that is a sign that testosterone is working and I'm going through the same changes I had back in puberty--which are good changes. Acne is a badge of honor and it motivates me to lift heavier.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BTW sham - getting some acne doesn't prove to anyone that you're doing anything illegal or immoral...

And I used to have to hide the juice from the girl I lived with...
I stored it all in a safe - of course - but one other thing to consider is this - I had to be prepared to do an injection without waiting on an opportunity to break everything out and prepare a pin so.....I always kept a couple of preloaded pins, hidden in my vehicle (WELL-hidden), along with a few alcohol wipes (the plastic travel-containers for toothbrushes work great for this purpose!), so then it was like this..."Hey Sweetie - I'm gonna run up to the store to pick up some cokes and a newspaper...be right back!"
Then I go to the store, get out with my little kit, run to the bathroom, juice up, throw the bloody,uncapped pin on the floor, get my cokes and my paper, and head home....she never suspected a thing.. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
How many of us DONT have this problem DR?! Either our jobs or some other thorn in our sides don't allow us the time we need to consume a full, protein-rich meal every couple of hours...pisses me off every damn day! With me its usually money holding me back from munchin on filet mignon and grilled chicken breasts 24/7 month after month....but as long as I've got the food I'll find a way to eat it...I've been known to wrap a steak in a napkin, shove it in my pocket, and then sneak into the bathroom at work and choke it down to avoid missing a meal! Makes me want to consider a different line of work...just so I can eat whenever I'm hungry...
I agree. I speak from my own experience most of the time.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
That is a little tough lying to people close to you. When my wife met me I was a big bodybuilder so when I decided to go back on the gear after 10 years off she did not have a problem with it. Pretty much you are going to add a shit load of stress to your life lying to those close to you. If they are really that concerned educate them. Everyone is misinformed anyway and the fact of the matter is if your bigger than average, whether you juice or not, everyone is going to think you do so don't worry about it. Thats just my 2 cents. I just don't like steroids being treated like some crack habit that needs to be hidden. We do this to improve ourselves. That by itself is an admirable goal!

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Bro You need a plan, cause if they don't notice the acne, they sure as hell will notice a 50 pound weight gain, even if it is done slowly. You need to tighten that screw somehow.

Nitrateman

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Get a safe that is clearly marked fireproof and then say that you keep your important documents etc. in there. I don't think the acne will tip them off, but 50 lbs will.

BTW WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Get This. Dont give a FUCK about what your roomies think. Do your shit and deal with it. Dont do it in plain site, and for sure hide the shit out of it. But about the 50lb gain you are expecting........didn't you say 2 of your roomies are chicks? Chicks dig a thickmuscled man. I bet they start saying "WOW", can we feel you? Then you can look at your responsible cocksucking male roomy and say "TOO-BAD-FOR-YOU". At that exact moment, chick number one has your cock so deep in her throat that she is gagging, and the other chick is kissing you around your neck and making you suck her tits, waiting for chick#1 to take a break on your cock so she can get started.

Always look at the brighter side of things.....Dont worry. And go get accutane for the zits. none of the other options are nearly as effective.

Good Luck. Stick with it this time SHAMROCK. Dont give up because of zits or chicks, and definately tell no one.