©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

got my blood work done today

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
that means I can start up again reall soon.

my doc gave me a hard time about steroids, which is understandable. I can't expect her to say its ok. she was uninformed like any other doctor. she said I have to worry about brain cancer among a list of other side affects.

M

McKenzie

"She"....I have one of those also ;) Mine is very stern and I never make mention of my use to her.

So....I take it blood work was in check? and if I may ask....Did she already know about your use of AAS or did you bring the topic in conversation? as I see she gave you a lecture of sides.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
McKenzie said:
"She"....I have one of those also ;) Mine is very stern and I never make mention of my use to her.

So....I take it blood work was in check? and if I may ask....Did she already know about your use of AAS or did you bring the topic in conversation? as I see she gave you a lecture of sides.

I picked a female doctor because I prefer females to play with my nuts and ask me to cough. :D

she asked if there was any drug use and I said yes, and explained I had used steroids for 3 months about 3 months ago. I figure I will get the same privacy as everyone else so why not be honest with her. plus that makes it easyer for me to have the blood tests I want.

I don't get my results back till about 1 week. I should be fine. ive been off for a decent amount of time and this will help me determine my baseline for future tests.

ill share the results with everyone when I get them.

M

McKenzie

Gotcha Mr. Nitro.

I guess I see my doctor as a mother figure almost and I usually play dumb with her questions or if would happen to arise....as I dont wanna hear her lecture me, which I know she would :rolleyes:

**and I picked a female because I rather have a female examining me than some man I'm not close or fond of gropping me :D **

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
telling your doctor about juice

I think that's great to just be honest with your doctor. Thats how it should be. I wish I had a doctor I could feel safe to confide in.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
McKenzie said:
Gotcha Mr. Nitro.

I guess I see my doctor as a mother figure almost and I usually play dumb with her questions or if would happen to arise....as I dont wanna hear her lecture me, which I know she would :rolleyes:

**and I picked a female because I rather have a female examining me than some man I'm not close or fond of gropping me :D **

I prefer a same sex doctor also. I couldn't get any gratification out of a female doctor examining me. The woman examining me THAT way has to be examining no one else. It's all about me.

I also don't believe in telling my doctor about my AAS use. It gives me the practice I need not to tell anyone else.
My doctors job is to take care of my health not lecture me about steroid use or become my share secrets buddy.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
DragonRider said:
I prefer a same sex doctor also. I couldn't get any gratification out of a female doctor examining me. The woman examining me THAT way has to be examining no one else. It's all about me.

I also don't believe in telling my doctor about my AAS use. It gives me the practice I need not to tell anyone else.
My doctors job is to take care of my health not lecture me about steroid use or become my share secrets buddy.

I can undrstand that, but when she sees weird results I don't want her to try strange medications on me. suppose she found an excessive amound of testosterone in my blood, would a normal doctor try to lower those numbers with medications?

also in order to get the blood tests I want done I would have a hard time

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:

agree....considering they all pretty much know nothing about steroids.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mr.nitrofish said:
I can undrstand that, but when she sees weird results I don't want her to try strange medications on me. suppose she found an excessive amound of testosterone in my blood, would a normal doctor try to lower those numbers with medications?

also in order to get the blood tests I want done I would have a hard time
They would not do that without informing you first and then prescribing a form of treatment. And you could choose not to have the prescription filled or to follow the course of treatment.

Additionally, even the most dense doctor is going to know that if your test levels are 400% to 1000% above normal, you are probably riding the testosterone highway.

They aren't going to routinely test your test levels anyway unless you are complaining about sexual function or something.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
They check test levels usually once you reach 40. I told my doctor that I was thinking of starting AAS and after he poo pooed it all and tried to talk me out of it, he said that he had had patients who did it before and for me to be careful. Then he said, and I hate to admit it, that my test levels were low enough that he could prescribe it for me anyway. To which I replied that it would only be 150 mg every two weeks. His eyes popped when he figured that I knew what he was talking about.

So I am going to get him to write me a scrip, and stockpile it until I have enough for a cycle LOL

Nitrateman

M

McKenzie

a-bomb83 said:
HEY, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY POST?!?!? :mad:

what? lol :D

Oh yeah...I saw you posted my baby pic over at MM...very funny! :mad:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
stockpile

Nitrateman said:
So I am going to get him to write me a scrip, and stockpile it until I have enough for a cycle LOL

Nitrateman

Nitrateman, let me know if that works because I would assume that he would require the injections be done at his office so you can't stockpile.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Don't know about that
Andrew...but having to go in every 2 weeks for an office visit, which they will be sure to bill makes it very expensive for the insurance co. Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm

Nitrateman